Shetland Football Results season 2010

Kevin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should start being used again. The Shetland FA website takes too long to show results! This was good for looking at results on the night of the games!

Instead o pleepin aboot it put the scores up then? I see glipper had the result o the Delting v Scalloway Manson Cup game afore the association site had it.

This thread should start being used again. The Shetland FA website takes too long to show results! This was good for looking at results on the night of the games!

Instead o pleepin aboot it put the scores up then? I see glipper had the result o the Delting v Scalloway Manson Cup game afore the association site had it.

If I knew them then I would've put them up

Scalloway 3-2 Thistle

Scalloway scorers were Grant Gilfillan (2) & Alan Davidson.

Neil Riddell scored for thistle but not sure who got their second.

I see that your been aware o some of the scores from games so if you do happen to hear any then by all means pit them up on the thread.

Scalloway 3-2 Thistle

Scalloway scorers were Grant Gilfillan (2) & Alan Davidson.

Neil Riddell scored for thistle but not sure who got their second.

I see that your been aware o some of the scores from games so if you do happen to hear any then by all means pit them up on the thread.

Crikey Penfold, what's your problem. It would be great if those who know results can post here for the benefit of all. The SFA site is crap to navigate (unless you just get used to it) so good updates here for all leagues would be welcome.

Crikey Penfold, what's your problem. It would be great if those who know results can post here for the benefit of all. The SFA site is crap to navigate (unless you just get used to it) so good updates here for all leagues would be welcome.

It's not the best website template to be honest but I think what Penfold is saying is that instead of folk saying that the thread should be more active to make folk aware of results then the folk who are checking the thread and already aware of results should post them. I imagine someone (probably a single body) has to update the SFA website and with day job, kids etc etc it's not something can be done the instant a result is sent to them.

Thats what I said if anyone knows the scores from the games then by all means post them on the thread? If your seriously trying to tell me that Lively who by reading their posts you could (reasonably deduce that they have an interest in Scalloway) did not know the Delting v Scalloway score by Wednesday when they posted asking that the thread be used as the Shetland Football website takes to long to reflect the results, then they could have posted the score and get the ball rolling? Would that not be a reasonable start to the matter? Instead of the post which was:

Lively wrote:

If folk who knew the results from games they watched or played in posted them on the thread then it would run away fine, instead of what seems to be the usual attitude of looking for someone else to do it for them and lo and behold there have been no posts since late April.

The results get updated to the SFA site when they are all in, last year worked fine but some clubs this year are very poor at getting their results in and your unlikely to hear from them even if they win the game so therefore the results are not going up as quick.