Budget 2010

they have the luxury of time, all day every day to spend as they please whilst i have to go and work.

sounds a bit like the howls of protest from somebody no wanting to work to me :shock:

not at all, my point is when the system is set up so that one man working all day to get by is no better off than a man on benifits there is something fundamentally wrong.

why would i possibly want to go out to work when i could hang out with friends and family all day for no monetary penalty.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Tories want everyone on benifits. They always did and always will.

Can you expand on that statement please?

If everyone is claiming benefits, then everybody is claiming off the state and no-one is contributing towards it. I'd be interested to know how even the the biggest numpty on the planet can see that one working.

lets see some big tax increases on those who earn/recieve a 100k a year.

Bear in mind that these are the people who tend to run companies that employ a lot of people. I'd much rather that they employed a lot of people in the UK than in Thailand.

Guest Anonymous
they have the luxury of time, all day every day to spend as they please whilst i have to go and work.

sounds a bit like the howls of protest from somebody no wanting to work to me :shock:

not at all, my point is when the system is set up so that one man working all day to get by is no better off than a man on benifits there is something fundamentally wrong.

why would i possibly want to go out to work when i could hang out with friends and family all day for no monetary penalty.

am sorry i cant answer that because even wi bits missing out me back i have to be pottering , bone idleness winds me up too , but its just how some are made, ship them to the colonies perhaps ? dunno

Guest Anonymous
lets see some big tax increases on those who earn/recieve a 100k a year.

Bear in mind that these are the people who tend to run companies that employ a lot of people. I'd much rather that they employed a lot of people in the UK than in Thailand.

why does it have to boil down to which workers in which country are being extorted ? why do workers have to be extorted for the benefit of 1 and in such landslide proportions, nae moderation ava, ive worked for some very well off bosses who are no shy to pay a decent wage n even piece work , wheres all that gone? is there no fair play at all anywhere anymore?? and it all starts wi the likes o the attitude of the budget

• 2 weeks later...
the Tories want everyone on benifits. They always did and always will.

Can you expand on that statement please?

If everyone is claiming benefits, then everybody is claiming off the state and no-one is contributing towards it. I'd be interested to know how even the the biggest numpty on the planet can see that one working.

Exactly, but somehow the Tories seem to think it's the way to go..