germany

I've been to Germany may times and I think it's a great place. Friendly people, reasonable prices and good food & drink

I'm a bit perplexed about the cliched attitude towards Germany that exists in this country. The place and the people are nothing like what the majority expect. I highly recommed Germany for a holiday (or a tour if you're in a band)

they hate England :)

No they don't, and neither they should.

England's a lovey place :)

They have every right to. England declared war on them!

I don't know what part of England your talking about, must be the mile up to the sign saying "Now entering Scotland"..

Jay, where are you getting your information that Germans hate the English? Your sweeping generalisations don't seem to be based on any kind of facts (a bit like Braveheart come to think of it)

You're welcome to your own xenophobic attitude, but please don't try to speak for the whole German nation

I'd be pretty annoyed if my previous generations had been bombed to the ground...

They were. Technically. Ever heard of the blitz?

It takes two forces to stage a war. One to stage an invasion. Do we have to recall war history here, or can we google for it individually, please.

Germans show no signs of hating the english anyway, and they're quite fond of Scotland, as a rule :wink:

England declared war on them!

Britain, which includes Scotland, declared war on Germany

I'd be pretty annoyed if my previous generations had been bombed to the ground...

So you can safely say that the German nation as a whole hate the English because YOU would be pissed of if YOUR "previous generations had been bombed to the ground". Most of the Germans I know want to move on from WW2, and have no interest in carrying hatred forward with them