Future gigs in Shetland, DJs & Bands

Kaleidoscope Disco

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Luke Slater was offered to me earlier this year and was someone i wanted to bring up.

The only problem was his fee was £2000 + £300 booking fee and he wanted us to pay for 2 flights from London.

When you add on PA hire, lighting, transport, security, advertising, hotels etc the costs would have been in the region of £4000!!

So at a ticket price of £10, you're gonna need 400 people in just to break even, a hell of a risk for no dividends!!

Unfortunately most of the DJ's you've mentioned are looking for those kind of fees, and in a small place like Shetland, they're completely unworkable.

Mr Scruff (who is my favourite DJ) cost around the same, but only 250 turned up, and although we all had a great night, some of us paid a bit more to get in than others!!

Guest metallica man

Nicky blackmarket, slipmatt, zinc, grooverider john b, twisted individual dj rap, dj ez etc etc! NO MORE HOUSE/TRANCE turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!