Flybe Rewards4All

soljey

• 1 month later...
Has anybody actually managed to redeem any of their Flybe Reward points for an actual flight? I have enough for a flight but cannot seem to be able to use them. Nothing ever seems available.

It appears you can't book them months ahead. Eg I'm trying to book one for Sumburgh to Glasgow return in November. It says something like "Full or not enough seats".

What this means is that the Reward points seats haven't been released yet (August).

I can book the same journey in October if I want with points paying taxes only.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

just more BS from flybe, £480 for a return ticket and no way to use the reward points. I stopped collecting them last year when i realised it was a total waste of time, My brother lives in orkney and has had the same bother trying to use them.

• 5 months later...

rewards4all frequent flyer program information

FlyBe claim to be the first low cost airline customer loyalty scheme with one simple promise - Whenever you fly, you’ll earn points! It doesn’t matter if you’re travelling on a standard Economy ticket or Flybe Economy Plus whether it’s a business trip or a leisure break.

I signed up recently for the Flybe card and, after my first purchase (it was only £30), I claimed a voucher for two bonus return flights to be used before the end of 2011.

I was thinking that it would be nice to pop across to Bergen from Sumburgh and phoned Flybe yesterday (not via the 10p per minute, wait for at least 15 minutes 0871 number) to enquire about a "bonus" return flight for my wife and myself. I suggested May but only the outgoing flight was available under the offer. I then asked the girl to let me know which going out on a Saturday and returning on a Wednesday flights were available to me. She promised to check with Loganair and get back to me. Some 30 minutes later, as good as her promise, she got back to me and offered me two flights in August. It does work and I have proved it.

I may not actually take up the flights (I haven't confirmed it back to her yet) as I have looked up the price of accommodation in Bergen which is astronomical (and would prove to be a bloody expensive few days away) but it is worth persevering with a range of destinations and dates.

I wrote to Tavish about this as I have the same problem, I fly every 2 weeks up & down . I was told to phone rather than try to do it online. They also said that they were going to review the online booking process and make it easier, obviously they have not ! You can be rest assured if flybe have anything to do do with it , then it will not be straight forward !!

I got a nice letter from the Ceo of Loganair as well ...

I am tempted with a years free lounge access, probably worth more than a cheap flight !!

I signed up recently for the Flybe card and, after my first purchase (it was only £30), I claimed a voucher for two bonus return flights to be used before the end of 2011.

I was thinking that it would be nice to pop across to Bergen from Sumburgh and phoned Flybe yesterday (not via the 10p per minute, wait for at least 15 minutes 0871 number) to enquire about a "bonus" return flight for my wife and myself..

Have you tried the SAY NO TO 0870 website

Type in the search facility either the number or name of organisation and it shows all the available numbers, free and not so free.

Probably wont solve your problem, but its saved me a lot when calling high rate business phone numbers.[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

^^

I have to disagree with you and I am nothing to do with Flybe other than a passenger.

I wanted to use my voucher, for two return flights, for my wife and myself. We first thought of going from Sumburgh to Bergen for a few days and I phoned Flybe on their landline number. After the standard 15 minutes wait, I got through and asked if I could have a certain couple of dates for the journey. The girl checked and said that they weren't available but would phone me back with alternative dates. She phoned me back within 30 minutes and offered me two dates in August. I chose not to take those dates up but they were offered to me.

A week back, I phoned them again and asked to use my voucher for a return flight to Glasgow in October so that we could have a 2-week holiday. The first date was fine but not the return date. The girl said that it looked as if I could fly back to Sumburgh one day later and would that be OK. I said that it would be and she said that she would check with Loganair and get back to me. She rang back just 10 minutes later to confirm OK and we booked the return flights on the phone. We now have two return flights to Glasgow in October for a total of about £66; being the usual add-on taxes and other charges. I am happy paying the £66 and will happily collect my rewards for future flights. You may need to persevere to get them but I have had no problems whatsoever to date.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a few flights to Glasgow for £33.00 return. If you take the time to suss out how the system works and know well in advance where/when you're going it does work.

It's simply untrue to say "it's impossible to book a Reward4All flight".