The Accounts Commission

icepick239

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is the Shetlink favourite for new convener? Scuse me while my hair stands on end ...

Whist I ponder this Brian, I must tell you that I have had to fend off unnatural interest from Mr Mooga-bee.

He has been informed that the last thing we need up here at the moment, is 'another legend in their own mind'

I am expectin maer trouble tho.... :wink:

Guest Anonymous

If brian wants them that is as good a reason as any to make damn sure they dont get it.

anyway brian shouldn't you be out organising a strike or protest against the government you old commy rougue.

So who is the Shetlink favourite for new convener? Scuse me while my hair stands on end ...

Well, seeing as you're by default a component part of Shetlink, why not lead by example and thow a name or three out there to be chewed upon?

Welcome back Ghostie:

I deduced that you had maybe been on yet another holiday, doon at da Ness. (ya ken? the tropical part of Shetland)

Wi whits happening, I think we need your input.. :D

Are you suggesting that none of the other Councillors would be suitable or capable? Perhaps that's precisely the problem that they have, and that may be the reason that Flea has had so little support. :roll:

Here you go

Dr. Jonathon Wills :shock:? go on :)

Why not, he's a very talented guy....

Well, seeing as you're by default a component part of Shetlink, why not lead by example and thow a name or three out there to be chewed upon?

Well I throw in the name Ghostrider. Thats one Shetlinker for a start