George Robertsons / Old Smith and Harpers

Guest Raven007

Judging by your posts banzai, the words "stones" and "glasshouses" come to mind. beach caster explain?? Lerwick you dont no what your talking about with there over heads unless your one of the owners?? and the company didnt get a loan?? if not you must have a rather large golden spoon?? or a benefit fraundster like most folk sitting on this and my buisness is a very very profitable one at that you dont no anything about it so please keep your comments to your self thank you all the same and yes this is getting off just thiught id set a few things straight pleaser dont comment back as your only embarrasing yourself with you non factual comments

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by your posts banzai, the words "stones" and "glasshouses" come to mind. beach caster explain?? Lerwick you dont no what your talking about with there over heads unless your one of the owners?? and the company didnt get a loan?? if not you must have a rather large golden spoon?? or a benefit fraundster like most folk sitting on this and my buisness is a very very profitable one at that you dont no anything about it so please keep your comments to your self thank you all the same and yes this is getting off just thiught id set a few things straight pleaser dont comment back as your only embarrasing yourself with you non factual comments

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Embarrassing is definitely the appropriate term. Should this poster begin by learning to read, to write, or to work out how not to make unsubstantiated defamatory allegations about other members of Shetlink? One shudders to think in what line of business he claims to be so successful...

Its not me thats making the very very large profits i have nothing to be embarrased about. As for the rateble values, smith and harpers rates are about 22000 which is quite a large overhead as it does not qualify for small buisness rates relief. If you know of any benifit fraudsters i would appreciate you reporting them as i do not have a large income to pay for them with.

lerwick your 'facts' on rates are way way off am in a position i no these figures for local buisinesses for an absolute fact are you in the same position? didn't think so,owre-weel no offence meant to the good folk on this like yourself from what ive read just certain others...arf arf arf..

I was going to post that link what good clean fun.

I bought most of my electrical goods from Geordie Robertsons shop i found them very good to deal with and hope they dont take offence to this postings. Many thanks to all at Geordie Robertsons, i hope you continue to keep your overheads down so i can buy your goods.

With free delivery and free disposal of your old thing I'd not be picking up anything heavy/bulky myself....

That’s a joke if there ever was one We had a fridge delivered 8 weeks ago and it cost to get it. And take the old one away.

nine years ago I got a fridge delivered and the old one taking away for free

With free delivery and free disposal of your old thing I'd not be picking up anything heavy/bulky myself....

That’s a joke if there ever was one We had a fridge delivered 8 weeks ago and it cost to get it. And take the old one away.

nine years ago I got a fridge delivered and the old one taking away for free

The council introduced charges 5 or 6 year ago at the local dump which means any product containing harmful gases must be disposed of in the correct manner, so thats why you probably got charged, £7.50 or a tenner, I think thats what I got charged, saves me going to the Rova Head! :D

Cheers

I was going to post that link what good clean fun.

I bought most of my electrical goods from Geordie Robertsons shop i found them very good to deal with and hope they dont take offence to this postings. Many thanks to all at Geordie Robertsons, i hope you continue to keep your overheads down so i can buy your goods.

I'd like to echo that. Bought a washing machine a month and a bit ago after ours decided that it would be funny to try and drown us. The lads delivered when they said they would, hooked it up, tested it and removed the old unit. All for a price that was competitive with internet sites. They have some items that are more expensive and others that are not. An example of what a local firm can do.

Guest posiedon
banzai

don't mean to brag

Then don't!

Especially when "one" Can't even use English grammar and punctuation.

Would you care to tell us just what your business is? That nagates you from having a grasp of the English language? Probably not.