Really low flying LOUD plane

xoni

But1 I suspect it would be like.

The Mayor of Hiroshima when the Atom Bomb went off in 1945. He looked up and said.

“What the f__k was thatâ€

I really don't have the words to discribe the way i feel about that statement..

Actually, your mentality contributed to the deaths of over 30.000 people in one day!

No, that's wrong. We're all guilty for allowing that to happen. But I (personally) don't find it amusing.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ an old song as well. From back in the days when people actually did understand what events like Hiroshima and war in general meant, as opposed to the idealogical PC views and self serving "beliefs" people conjure up and spout out all too often today..

/rant

Actually, your mentality contributed to the deaths of over 30.000 people in one day!

No, that's wrong. We're all guilty for allowing that to happen. But I (personally) don't find it amusing.

I wasn't born in 45 so am not guilty of allowing anything to happen. You can feel as guilty as you want but don't speak for everybody else.

Hiroshima was a result of the Japanese not knowing when they were beaten and saved hundreds of thousands of American and British lives.

Would dropping an atomic bomb on London save hundreds of thousand Afghani lives?

Dunno about hundreds of thousands but I expect it would save a few if David Cameron thought that removing the British troops would prevent another being dropped on Manchester the following week

Hiroshima was a result of the Japanese not knowing when they were beaten and saved hundreds of thousands of American and British lives.

Would dropping an atomic bomb on London save hundreds of thousand Afghani lives?

When you go to War! It's us or them.

So far as I'm concerned its our Armed Forces or theirs'

And I will always support ours before anyone else.

“And you should always use all long reach weapons first (Even the Atom Bomb Sometimes ) before putting troops on the ground.â€

As for War itself that’s a Political Question and nothing to do with how or what with. You use to fight said War or the People, set to do the job.

If you don’t like War take it up with fools in the House of Commons.

And not our Armed Forces.

And I assume you are female? (Claudias) Well the Talliban shoot females for complaining, just one out of their many reasons . ect

Are you implying that if it was you on your knees with a gun pressed against the back of your head

You would be upset, because someone thought it was wrong. Or that you were not worth rescuing.

And just to let them shoot you?

And the few decent people in there country are not strong enough to stand up to the taliban, themselves. And need some help on their side.

Where as a lot of good Men and Woman (not always in uniform of whom I will always be proud off) have giving there lives, over the past 1000 years.

“So that you and others†have that Right!

Of Freedom of Speech in the UK

Probably not, but dropping a few in Afghanistan might.

But1 I suspect it would be like.

The Mayor of Hiroshima when the Atom Bomb went off in 1945. He looked up and said.

“What the f__k was thatâ€

now this is a genuine question silketeen, where do bleeding heart apologetic liberals like you get your conscience from, i can fairly assume you didnt lose friends in hiroshima or suffer any ill-effects so did you, like so many find your conscience from a BBC documentary or did you stray too close to the facts one day in wikipedia.