Dolphin Trainers Wanted

GeorgeK

I am a Fully Qualified Professional Dolphin Trainer, and moved to the isles to train the local dolphins, i make an UNBELIEVABLE difference, thats a fact. Its a very rewarding job, once the dolphins are trained and graduate the Dolphin University with their diplomas, i cry, because i know i have made the world a better place.

Don't be foolish and play with balls guys, play with animals....within reason. Beastiality isn't the way forward.....Dolphin training is.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Dolphin university??

Beastiality??? Steady on!! Dolphins have sharper teeth than sheep. :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is important, at this point, that GeorgeK should be praised most highly for creating a post which diverts our attention from more important matters.

This begs the question:

Is he the SIC, and what to hell are they doing when we're having a laugh?

:lol: :lol:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Do you REALLY want to know what the SIC are doing........you brave thing you! :wink:

You're right. It's better not to know.

It's just the thought of the SIC, and a Dolphinarium, both trying to screw Unst at the same time which gave me palpitations.

Now, where was that post about the prospective Njugle farm in Yell. Surely that is a much more sensible investment.

I think it is important, at this point, that GeorgeK should be praised most highly for creating a post which diverts our attention from more important matters.

This begs the question:

Is he the SIC, and what to hell are they doing when we're having a laugh?

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Do you REALLY want to know what the SIC are doing........you brave thing you! :wink:

You're right. It's better not to know.

It's just the thought of the SIC, and a Dolphinarium, both trying to screw Unst at the same time which gave me palpitations.

Now, where was that post about the prospective Njugle farm in Yell. Surely that is a much more sensible investment.

We should have a poll .... Would you rather be screwed by the dolphins, or the SIC??

Even if this guy is serious there is no way he would get enough trade to make it viable even in Lerwick, never mind Unst!

Shame on you. Think of all the little dolphins dreaming of their waterproof diplomas :cry:

And Unst needs the publicity. Something as crazy as this could be good for the island. Story's like this are what the Sun newspaper is based on. Great publicity, or at least better publicity than some of the coverage Shetland has had in the last few months DC (or is that BC,,, or AD,,), or maybe even SIC.

Most of you who may not know me, i am a Fully Qualified Professional Dolphin Trainer. I worked in Florida for a few years and have recently moved to the Shetlands with my wife who is Orcadian.

I am looking into starting my own business. Shetland Dolphin Pool Ltd.

My aim is to have a small aquarium where tourists and of course you Shetlinkians can come and see the dolphins and possibly some other aquatic beings.

Personally, i believe we can make the Shetlands a better place, through dolphins.

Any individuals who would care to be a part of this life changing experience please get in touch. gkippets@gmail.com

Thanks

George K

Great idea George, You could also have a separate pool and breed some for meat, the guests could also enjoy some nice dolphin steaks or kebebs too for the full dolphin experience, you could have a nice barbecue area, guests could pick the one they want, I think your onto a winner.

Hi George, a lot of people on this thread are convinced this is a wind-up. I myself am not. Some of the terms you've used seem real enough to me (I spent 2 years as a helper at the Looe Aquarium in Cornwall, before moving up to these beautiful islands)

If what you're saying is true, and I hope it is, I'd like to offer myself for any available positions at the proposed Dolphinarium. I'm situated in Yell at the moment, so travel isn't a problem. I'd be very interested in helping with the setup and building too, if required,

Malcolm

No, I don't believe it's a jack-up.

At times I represent the business interests (see previous posts) of a Mr Mooga-bee and he informs me that one of his very close friends, a man of Greek origin, was indeed the original model for the movie "Boy on a Dolphin"

The movie was originally destined to be shot 'Oot Waast' but between the summer gales and the wind & rain, Sophia and Alan gave up and moved to Greece.

Anyway, after many hours trying to get in touch with this Greek I was finally successful.

Andreas (73) says 'Geia Sas' to all interested parties in Shetland. :lol:

• 5 years later...