Dolphin Trainers Wanted

GeorgeK

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it rather sad that Shetlinkers have decided to treat such an adventurous proposal with comical remarks. The original poster has obviously researched this venture, considered every possible way to screw funds from the Development Trust, and I find this quite heart warming.

It's a proposal almost on the scale of Mareel, so it is a guaranteed success. Hence it only makes sense to back this proposal completely. And since it's likely to happen in Unst, next door to me, I'm 100% in favour.

Particularly the Flipper Burgers. :wink:

Wow you lot in here really show Shetlanders in a great light.

Christ sake, the man can call it what he wants. I call it a wonderful place full of negative people who hate most people from the south and the thought of anything positive for the islands.

Grow up!

i dont want to cause a fuss and with all due respect, but by your own theory i will now call you a tosser.

I find it rather sad that Shetlinkers have decided to treat such an adventurous proposal with comical remarks.

I was being serious!! Would make a very good Chief Exec..probably has a higher IQ than some we could all name :D

OK, sorry, completely misunderstood your post. Trained Dolphins = New SIC.

PERFECT :lol:

I think it is important, at this point, that GeorgeK should be praised most highly for creating a post which diverts our attention from more important matters.

This begs the question:

Is he the SIC, and what to hell are they doing when we're having a laugh?

:lol: :lol:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Do you REALLY want to know what the SIC are doing........you brave thing you! :wink:

I am a Fully Qualified Professional Dolphin Trainer, and moved to the isles to train the local dolphins, i make an UNBELIEVABLE difference, thats a fact. Its a very rewarding job, once the dolphins are trained and graduate the Dolphin University with their diplomas, i cry, because i know i have made the world a better place.

Don't be foolish and play with balls guys, play with animals....within reason. Beastiality isn't the way forward.....Dolphin training is.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Dolphin university??