shetland space program

number 7

What space would this be then? Hopefully not the one that should be occupied by the council, if we actually had one that functioned. I can't see many being brave or foolish enough to try and travel through that vacuum, with all the debris the last few who tried have left flying around. A full speed head on collision with a displaced former senior employee could be very traumatic on the unwary.

I've travelled with the Doctor into space!

It was quite an experience. When seeing the earth from orbit it was an experience that you'd not forget.

And I thought I was the only person here that came from the planet Zog.

I was exiled here 35 years ago for standing up for the rights of slurping setanrafax on my home planet.

im thinking of starting up a group of people that may be interested in space travel ! anyone interested ?

Thank you, but no

I never travel with someone who doesn't know his own name.

I am the proud bearer of a Virgin Credit Card and I prefer to travel into space with Sir Richard Branson :D

I never travel with someone who doesn't know his own name.

But he is just a number, Not a free man ;)

That was number 6 - Number 7 if I recall correctly was the name of the mule the old trader had in the TV Series "Grizzly Adams".

That said, I'm a major space geek (among my other geek factors) and to converse with like minded individuals would be enjoyable, but I'm not interested in a Science Fiction club.

I've travelled with the Doctor into space!

It was quite an experience. When seeing the earth from orbit it was an experience that you'd not forget.

And I thought I was the only person here that came from the planet Zog.

I was exiled here 35 years ago for standing up for the rights of slurping setanrafax on my home planet.

You should go back now - and maybe take Fleabea with you :)

• 1 month later...