Fitting of tyres

Guest Raven007

Guest Raven007

Hello , ive bought a couple of tyres from black circles for a good price , and i just wondered where the best place to get them fitted is and how much ?

Is there a chance they might not fit them for me since they didnt supply them ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a chance they might not fit them for me since they didnt supply them ?

i dont know why some of the local firms are so diplomatic and helpfull, i would love the opertunity to say to someone like you.... awww can you not get them fitted online? well get it right up ya.

Why is it being diplomatic and helpful ?

They are not doing it for free.

It is cash in their pocket for a quick job.

as said its easy cash for local fitters to fit and balance tyres so why not. i buy all my tyres online, and even with the postage costs and the extra cost of getting them fitted they are supstantially cheaper than getting them locally, also i like to have decent tyres fitted to my vehicles and not some slester that will land you in a ditch if is comes anything more than i light drizzle

Why is it being diplomatic and helpful ?

They are not doing it for free.

It is cash in their pocket for a quick job.

and the service local companies offer are not sitting there for free either, would you have the cheek (purely rhetorical as im sure you would) to

go to a shop to look at their tv's and ask all the questions then get one off the net?

or test drive car after car then get one south?

or go to a garage with a boot full of spares off ebay and ask them to fix it?

of course you would cos every penny is a prisoner, no thought for the community as a whole, because without trade you have no businesses, without businesses no jobs and ultimately without jobs more people of your ilk.