Fascist hoax emails and the gullible who forward them

ftlr

Anyone been sent this or anything like it?

My girlfriend was sent an email from a woman she knows.

It's about Hamas and hundreds of men getting married to seven year old kids and how this is what the prophet told them to do.

Lots of pictures of little girls in make up and western style wedding dresses holding hands with the grooms.

The email then ties this in with domestic abuse by muslims in Egypt and Jordan and finishes off with stock photos of "them crazy muslims" at demonstrations,threatening to take over the world and asks "what are you going to do about it?"

Trouble is the email is a hoax,Sky news even reported on it,the youngest bride was 16 and the poor wee child brides were members of the bride and grooms families.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/mass-muslim-marriage.shtml

Think twice before forwarding an attatchment.

Anyone been sent this or anything like it?

My girlfriend was sent an email from a woman she knows.

It's about Hamas and hundreds of men getting married to seven year old kids and how this is what the prophet told them to do.

Lots of pictures of little girls in make up and western style wedding dresses holding hands with the grooms.

The email then ties this in with domestic abuse by muslims in Egypt and Jordan and finishes off with stock photos of "them crazy muslims" at demonstrations,threatening to take over the world and asks "what are you going to do about it?"

Trouble is the email is a hoax,Sky news even reported on it,the youngest bride was 16 and the poor wee child brides were members of the bride and grooms families.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/mass-muslim-marriage.shtml

Think twice before forwarding an attatchment.

I always try to check out hoax-slayer to see if these type of emails are true or not and if not i reply to the sender but never forward them

Not too clever posting link

Is there not a T & C about posting links to offending sites?

The link is to a site that flags up hoax emails and gives references where you can check the sources.

There is no link on the original email, it's just send this to everyone you know but from the language used in the lower part,it reeks of EDL.

Yes the EDL were protesting in Bradford the other weekend, even though everone living there didn't want them to. Predictably the EDL got violent and the police had to don swat gear and bus them out of the city. I agree with the right to peaceful protest, but if an organisation has protests that repeatedly turn violent they shouldn't be allowed to protest, especially in an area that detests their presence. When they arrived in Bradford they were jeering things like "Allah, Allah, who the F*** is Allah" and "muslims are pedos". They say they are against militant Islam but the seem to be very indiscriminate about who they attack, I give the example of the Hindu temple that was burnt down during one of their "protests".

And as for Sky News reporting it, well who is surprised. It is nothing better than a tabloid dirt rag nowadays, the election coverage proved this. Just another tentacle of Rupert Murdochs empire. The man who brought you Glenn Beck.