Back seat drivers

momo

^^ I would, but a back seat driver on the pillion is shouting right in your lug. :? ....and if that makes no odds, they're likely to bash their crash helmet in to yours, or worse still yock ahadd where you can't ignore it. :shock:

I prefer my two wheel passengers to either be the silent type, or to be at home. :lol:

The back seat driver? No, its a man and he is a little large for me to lift on the the roof rack even if I had one!

This is a common mistake. My experience is that when someone has been driving poorly for instance they have looked like a man, but are probably a woman dressed as a man :wink:

...and its my experience that when you see a car at the side of the road on its roof, or smashed through dykes it was a man driving it who thought he was Jenson Button despite the 1/2 dozen joints or dozen pints.

If hubby DARE to say anything I just ask him if he has a full licence knowing the answer will be no and then say "Well, when you have then you can comment but until then, SHUT UP!"

Works every time ...

... what really bugs me though is when you get a cross wind and he says "What did you do then", him, of course, not realising that the wind can move the car!