What video games are you playing?

JAStewart

Is New Vegas worth getting? I completed the first part of FO3, and have the expansions but I didn't complete any of the expansions yet. Need to get back into it.

yeah New Vegas is a really good game, its a lot smoother gameplay wise, plus it will keep you entertained for a while at least with the new hardcore mode :lol: :lol: :lol:

Currently working my way through Mirror's Edge.

It's kinda like tomb raider crossed with sonic the hedgehog, but first person, played across the rooftops of a city. The first platform game I've enjoyed in decades.

Mirror's Edge is a wonderful idea, very poorly executed. It's a real shame, because that game had some really astounding moments.

As for Fallout: New Vegas, I've heard it's got great story and some wonderful characters but has some massively game breaking bugs. Mostly because the Oblivion engine (what Fallout runs on) has more bugs than a bee hive...

Oh and I played through Vanquish this weekend. 5 wonderful hours of pure madness :)

Been playing New Vegas but as mentioned above, there are more bugs than a tramps vest in the programming. I'd forgotten how bad FO3 was but having played other games for a while and not had any problems, all the glitches are really apparent now.

If you're playing it on the 360, I'd highly recommend you install it to the HDD if you have enough space. Apparently this has been helping in some areas not to mention it help cuts down the huge assed loading times.

Been playing New Vegas but as mentioned above, there are more bugs than a tramps vest in the programming. I'd forgotten how bad FO3 was but having played other games for a while and not had any problems, all the glitches are really apparent now.

2 patches have been released so far to combat the bugs. but to be honest i have got a solid 50 hours into this game and have yet to see any bugs as of yet, but i do get annoyed by the invisible walls

Bought a ps3 a couple of months ago after seeing a pal playing Modern Warfare 2 online, bloody amazing game(i know a lot say it's broke), but so much fun.

Not really been into computers for years, things have changed so much.

Currently playing MW2 online, actually the only game i have and have become an addict, loving it although i'm pretty pish:) 15 days to 'Prestige' :(

Got a set of Turtle Beach px21's a couple of days ago, i heard they can improve your gameplay.......unfortunately not:)

Does anyone have these? If so, what's the best settings to have it on? Pretty clueless about electronics.

ps. Black Ops - 9th November................Pre-ordered so will more than likely have to get food poisoning, or some other illnes to blagg a few days of work:)

Bought a ps3 a couple of months ago after seeing a pal playing Modern Warfare 2 online, bloody amazing game(i know a lot say it's broke), but so much fun.

Not really been into computers for years, things have changed so much.

Currently playing MW2 online, actually the only game i have and have become an addict, loving it although i'm pretty pish:) 15 days to 'Prestige' :(

Got a set of Turtle Beach px21's a couple of days ago, i heard they can improve your gameplay.......unfortunately not:)

Does anyone have these? If so, what's the best settings to have it on? Pretty clueless about electronics.

ps. Black Ops - 9th November................Pre-ordered so will more than likely have to get food poisoning, or some other illnes to blagg a few days of work:)

i got a set of them PX21's, i use them for mainly call of duty games or battlefield bad company 2 as you can hear footsteps of the enemy from almost across the map. it takes a little while to set up for yourself but when its done you will never get shot/stabbed from behind and generally know where abouts everyone is. all i can say is these have greatly improved my game play and think they are top notch :D

• 2 weeks later...