B&Q

fatboyslim

Guest Anonymous

Hays are down at freefield they will be there all year, maybe closed for a few days at xmas but pretty much serving the comunity 365, unlike bnq who will be here for a couple of days to remove large sums of money from the island.

did the council not learn from hodge that renting public halls to south firms to come here and not make any contribution to the community is wrong.unlike hays the will pay no rates or wages into shetlands coffers

Tried B&Q once.

Was very glad that they came back to Clickimin 6 months later so that I could complain about the crap quality of their products, face to face. They wouldn't listen on the phone, but when they were trying to sell their crap to other folk they didn't want somebody complaining so they were very compliant to my grievances.

Subsequently priced a better kitchen from Hay & Co at 300 quid less. OK, maybe I didn't want the free cooker etc. from B&Q. If I had it would have been a good deal, but is any deal where the products are sub standard really a good deal?

Hays are down at freefield they will be there all year, maybe closed for a few days at xmas but pretty much serving the comunity 365, unlike bnq who will be here for a couple of days to remove large sums of money from the island.

did the council not learn from hodge that renting public halls to south firms to come here and not make any contribution to the community is wrong.unlike hays the will pay no rates or wages into shetlands coffers

DITT are about a third cheaper on wood than Build Base [hays] You have to watch the sooth firms here.