9/11 conspiracy theories

I'm not saying this is the reason of all this carnage, but there is a history of deliberately emphasised terror in US political history on a lesser scale.

You make good points njugle, but this does not seem a bit extreme?

would a single plane flying into one of the towers not have had enough shock factor?

To hit them both plus the Pentagon, an attempt on the Whitehouse, as well as engineering the complete collapse of both towers and wtc7, does seem to be taking 'belt and braces' a bit far.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans dont trust their government, they dont trust their leader either.

Is this a statement of fact, or simply a personal opinion? If fact, I'd be very interested in whatever "proof" exists that Americans in general distrust their Government and/or leader any more than any other nationality distrusts theirs.

if this aint a massive conspiracy then can this be explained. The Laws of physics show that it would have looked different.

Now there would be some debate. My personal knowledge of physics may be nothing brilliant, but I'd happily debate against some of the "laws of physics" some cosspiracy theorists rely on, any day of the week.

over here the government will go to great lengths to stop terrorism so much as to shooting the wrong people, this is so they can catch the real terrorists and stop thousands of people being killed by bombers.

I don't doubt it for a second, but what proof exists beyond one guy getting shot in London some months back? Best as I recall he ran when told to stop. Definitely not smart behaviour if you don't want to get shot, especially when it comes from a gun toting cop. They'll do the same for other things though, try committing armed robbery, or holding a hostage, they'll take out whoever they "believe" to be the guilty party, and ask questions later. The wrong person getting shot is no new concept, it's been around as long as cops have had access to arms.

The American government do similar stuff to sort their problems but they dont mind Shooting/Killing/flying a plane at people/blowing up buildings,

to get things working in their favour..

Again, would this be a personal opinion, or a statement of fact? If fact, some "proof" would be interesting.

This is my opinion. you make think it is sH*t but i guess if its true non of us will really know

What I think it is is probably best kept to myself, however, I'm curious as to why we'll never know, should any or all of the above actually be true?

We see US military planes hit Twin towers

What kind of military planes would those be?

A guy I met at the legion the other week, told me that the Government was putting powdered, dry, magic mushrooms in the water supply in Lerwick, and it was causing mass hysteria and hallucinatory outbreaks.

Later, at Posers, I ran into a guy that works in the fish factory, who used to be a top secret accident investigator for the Air Force and he told me that the real aircraft are parked in Northern Greenland and the passengers are all living there in Igloos!

Even later, when we were going home, the taxi driver told me that he was an alien and had complete mind control over the SIC - something that I personally have believed for many years, and was very relieved to hear! He told me that if you ever ask them about it, they will immediately deny it - what else would you expect from a government organisation???

I'm not saying this is the reason of all this carnage, but there is a history of deliberately emphasised terror in US political history on a lesser scale.

You make good points njugle, but this does not seem a bit extreme?

would a single plane flying into one of the towers not have had enough shock factor?

To hit them both plus the Pentagon, an attempt on the Whitehouse, as well as engineering the complete collapse of both towers and wtc7, does seem to be taking 'belt and braces' a bit far.

I know and totally agree Muppet. Thats the bit i don't quite get. If you take an extreme view, one plane would have been suspicious, 3+ was beyond reproach perhaps.

Then again maybe the governments only action was inaction, in turning a blind eye to a 'seeded' terror scenario.

There are people who govern through out the globe for whom the masses are expendable statistics and nothing more, and there are the goodly folks we see all around us who could not even slap fellow human under exrtreme provocation. Who knows how many of the former and how many of the latter pervade the western governments. :?

(1)

Americans dont trust their government, they dont trust their leader either.

Is this a statement of fact, or simply a personal opinion? If fact, I'd be very interested in whatever "proof" exists that Americans in general distrust their Government and/or leader any more than any other nationality distrusts theirs.

(2)

if this aint a massive conspiracy then can this be explained. The Laws of physics show that it would have looked different.

Now there would be some debate. My personal knowledge of physics may be nothing brilliant, but I'd happily debate against some of the "laws of physics" some cosspiracy theorists rely on, any day of the week.

(3)

over here the government will go to great lengths to stop terrorism so much as to shooting the wrong people, this is so they can catch the real terrorists and stop thousands of people being killed by bombers.

I don't doubt it for a second, but what proof exists beyond one guy getting shot in London some months back? Best as I recall he ran when told to stop. Definitely not smart behaviour if you don't want to get shot, especially when it comes from a gun toting cop. They'll do the same for other things though, try committing armed robbery, or holding a hostage, they'll take out whoever they "believe" to be the guilty party, and ask questions later. The wrong person getting shot is no new concept, it's been around as long as cops have had access to arms.

(4)

The American government do similar stuff to sort their problems but they dont mind Shooting/Killing/flying a plane at people/blowing up buildings,

Again, would this be a personal opinion, or a statement of fact? If fact, some "proof" would be interesting.

(5)

This is my opinion. you make think it is sH*t but i guess if its true non of us will really know

What I think it is is probably best kept to myself, however, I'm curious as to why we'll never know, should any or all of the above actually be true?

Explained

(1) Proof, well its 6am i could answer this better later but here is a simple example. do you not notice most bands from America going on about their government. if it wasnt popular belief then why dont they lose their fans for their strong belief on their government

(2) meh!

(3)watch the news tonight. there will probably be more on who got shot the other day, the polices apology stated that they have to come down heavy on anyone they suspect to get the real terrorists, it was the worst apology i have seen. the guy was shot even though he wasnt running away or struggling in anyway, what followed was harsh handling

(4) alot of what i say is opinion. mine or stated otherwise, but there would be plenty of proof. but again its 10 minutes before work and i got to shave

(5) The american will do its very best to stop anything from being believed. what that would be i dont know.

off to work i go

The Mailman wrote..

do you not notice most bands from America going on about their government. if it wasnt popular belief then why dont they lose their fans for their strong belief on their government

I think you must be living in some sort of detached reality if you believe that anyone with the remotest grain of intelligence would put any faith in the opinion of some musician.

In fact your argument does promote one possibility. The musicians express these views as they are the views of their "fans", who pay their way!

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and “Consciously Failed†To Act; 66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York’s Attorney General, New Zogby International Poll Reveals

Oaklahoma Bombing, WTC1993, just watch www.wkjo.com

The truth will never be out because if it was, society in America would collapse. Unfortunetly, the past 60 years have been the greatest scripted event, ever.

The Mailman wrote..

do you not notice most bands from America going on about their government. if it wasnt popular belief then why dont they lose their fans for their strong belief on their government

I think you must be living in some sort of detached reality if you believe that anyone with the remotest grain of intelligence would put any faith in the opinion of some musician.

In fact your argument does promote one possibility. The musicians express these views as they are the views of their "fans", who pay their way!

well i did say it was simple because of the time i woke.

Explained

(1) Proof, well its 6am i could answer this better later but here is a simple example.

i felt like saying something rather than leaving it til later. but then again who would put any faith in my opinion seen as im a musician!

Thats bull about their fans views. it just happens that they have same opinion.

i used bands and their fans as one example. one that you lot would clearly have noticed. obviously not.

Can you imagine how the families of the people killed in this tragedy feel when they hear the conspiracy theories like those expressed here?

It makes me think about

My folks got so mad at this thread.

Which I never really understood, nor why it would be locked.

What part of this thread http://www.shetlink.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=12185#12185 would upset a parent so badly, when the likes of the nonsense cut and pasted here, would not have a far more serious impact on any affected individual?

Do you guys ever really take the time to think about the reality of the topic, rather than regurgitate a point of view that you know absolutely nothing about other than what you are fed on the internet?

Just wondering.

Do you guys ever really take the time to think about the reality of the topic, rather than regurgitate a point of view that you know absolutely nothing about other than what you are fed on the internet?

Just wondering.

I'm sick of this kind of view.

We're not disrespecting families at all and some people who's family members died in 9/11 blame the government for either setting it up or having foreknowledge and letting it happen ('ill need to find the video of a son who'd lost his dad on 9/11, on the Bill O'Reilly show saying its the governments fault, only to be told to shut up and for his mike to be turned off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9xgcdNKOBk&search=shut%20up%20o%27reilly

www.wkjo.com < I think people are ignoring the movie in this link.[/url]

Also, just to add to this, 9/11 and fake victims isn't impossible and infact was once almost put into action to make the US able to declear was on Cuba.

Operation Northwoods:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

(11) Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims (may be lieu of (10)).

b. United States would respond by executing offensive operations to secure water and power supplies, destroying artillery and mortar emplacements which threaten the base.

c. Commence large scale United States military operations.

3. A "Remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in several forms:

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.

b. We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.

AND

TOP SECRET SPECIAL HANDLING NOFORN

UNCLASSIFIED

7. Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the government of Cuba. Concurrently, genuine defections of Cuban civil and military air and surface craft should be encouraged.

8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight.

a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio

UniversalSeed.org, a diamond in the rough of truth & 9/11 sites.

Wake up and smell the fascism! Find out the truth about 9/11 and the war on terror. The 1st casualty of war is truth.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we will all hang separately." - Ben Franklin

The truth is not a matter of values or a battle of the following struggles:

Republican vs Democrat

Conservative vs Liberal

Right vs Left

It is a matter of:

Right vs Wrong

Fact vs Fiction

If you character attack or devolve into the naive conflicts you have your head in the sand. Get informed by watching all the films you can.

Be a free thinker and and arm yourself with knowledge.

http://www.WKJO.com - Who Killed John O'Neil, new expose.

http://www.IraqForSale.org - Robert Greenwalds latest must see trailer.