9/11 conspiracy theories

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Very interesting; I would be grateful if you could show me some evidence; perhaps cookie crumbs have been found in the rubble, that could act as a smoking gun to frame the muppets. :lol:

Or

Try this:

Mainstream news in Europe: Nano-thermite used on 9/11 to bring down World Trade Towers

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

April 2009

With a little enquiry anybody over the age of three can see that the (several) official accounts are PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Consequently, the authorities are lying or have, in turn, been deceived by others.

To believe in the official versions is the equivalent of believing that Elvis is alive and well, living on the moon and happily married to Princess Diana.

The people who question these events are not conspiracy theorists, nuts, loons or voodoo practitioners. They are respected professionals: serving politicians (Democrat and Republican), writers, military experts, engineers, firemen, pilots, serving members of the police, FBI, CIA and millions from the general public, including relatives of the victims and those who survived. Michael Meacher, when a minister in Blair's government, expressed doubts over the events of September 11th and has been banished from our screens and the media ever since. Journalists who question the official version, like Robert Fisk, are immediately savagely attacked. Why? If the official version is correct and those who disagree are insane, then why not discuss it openly? They should be able to humiliate the non-believers with facts, destroy their argument with truth. But they can't. The loons are not those who question these events, but the sheep who accept anything their governments tell them, thereby endorsing the corruption and allowing black operations to proliferate and succeed. Aaronovitch, through stupidity or stealth, has done them a great service.

Of course there are nuts out there with ridiculous ideas. And some of the theories here are plainly ridiculous. That is used by writers like Aaronovitch, intentionally or otherwise, to obscure and obfuscate, burying the wicked in pit of nonsense in the hope that people won't notice.

It is pointless to list the thousands of reasons to doubt the official versions here. An hour or two's research will reveal those for anybody with an open mind. One particular comment from a reviewer stays in the mind: "At one time I was a firm believer in the conspiracy theory of John F Kennedy's assassination. But then new facts emerged, the ballistic evidence fell into the correct perspective, and it turned out Oswald fired all the shots after all." Well, that's alright then, go back to sleep. You CAN fool most of the people all of the time.

This is a dishonest book. There is ample proof out there for those with eyes to see. I leave you with a quote from Robert McIlvaine, whose son died in the twin towers:

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm a parent looking for the murderers of my son. And you have to be a moron to think that nineteen Arabs did it. My dogs know better than that. Put yourself in my position and think of your child being murdered and you've never had an investigation. How would you feel if they refused to investigate the murder of your child? And the story has to be told. We're afraid of the dark truth of our history. And it's getting worse and worse. Well, this is a real dark truth. But we have to learn the truth or this country isn't worth anything. People should be ashamed of themselves for not seeking the truth."

So once again Jordan I ask you to address this:

Mainstream news in Europe: Nano-thermite used on 9/11 to bring down World Trade Towers

Not to wander off topic and divert with this:

Has anyone read David Aaronovitch's recent book 'Voodo Histories'? He gives a convincing account as to why the 9/11, and many other conspiracy theories are a load of rubbish. I'd recommend it.

I shall however only expect more of this:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7696/disguisedtroll.jpg

So once again Jordan I ask you to address this:

Not to wander off topic and divert with this:

Has anyone read David Aaronovitch's recent book 'Voodo Histories'? He gives a convincing account as to why the 9/11, and many other conspiracy theories are a load of rubbish. I'd recommend it.

I shall however only expect more of this:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7696/disguisedtroll.jpg

First of all - I'm not a troll.

I've watched the video and have a few points/questions to raise.

Neils Harrit is a random person from a chemistry department in a Danish Uni. Does he have any qualifications? He could be the cleaner for all we know.

The video then states 'According to a newly published scientific article.' ... which article? where published? by whom? who wrote it? who deemed it scientific? is the research peer reviewed? empirical?

The news anchor introduces Neil Harret as the author, along with eight other researchers? Again, who is Neils Harrit? Why should I listen to what he thinks? who are the other eight researchers? what was their role? what did they do? how did they come together? Who financed the research?

Neils Harrit is a random person from a chemistry department in a Danish Uni. Does he have any qualifications? He could be the cleaner for all we know.

Dr. Niels H. Harrit is an associate professor of chemistry at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark and is the author/or co-author of nearly 60 peer reviewed scientific papers. Dr. Harrit has also served on numerous occasions as a peer reviewer/referee for scientific papers written by others.

The video then states 'According to a newly published scientific article.' ... which article? where published? by whom? who wrote it? who deemed it scientific? is the research peer reviewed? empirical?

The Open Chemical Physics Journal is a peer-reviewed journal which aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on current developments in chemical physics. The emphasis will be on publishing quality papers rapidly and freely available to researchers worldwide.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Conspiracy is a catch phrase to make a view point seem foolish. It is a blanket statement. As such it really means nothing. Hanging this moniker onto any subject and by product, making it exclusive tin foil hat territory, only denies critical thinking.

knowledge empowers, so if a given populace subscribes to let he who be decieved be decieved, what reason for teaching truth could exist when the masses adopt opinion instead of empirical facts?

Point being that those who wish to understand will, but Control freaks play the opinion strategy to their advantage while the clueless look for someone who looks like they know what's what in hopes of propping their undisciplined curious ego so that their peers and families don't see their ignorance and lack of genuine study into this thing called life.

so while the empire builders patent life the serfs line up to a livelyhood of bandwagon jumping while they have someone else to point the finger at when their opinionated half-truths are shattered by Reality.

None of it makes any difference as long as the current-cy is flowing to the intelectual property holders.

What other motive could there be for twisting sound research?.. Profit and the control to maintain it.

And by the way, Mosquito's conspire to feed their young with our blood, Football teams conspire to score a touchdown.

Survival is conspiracy, what each should ponder is what does survival mean for them?

And on a last note, what would you do if all your fellow man entrust their energy to you and could care less about learning truth?

Easy pickin's for dis-info-tainment while you Capitalize on their re-actions.

Everyone chooses what they do, Few are aware of those choices, when more start to take responsibility to do their homework and learn, the Control leeches will die off from a lack of ignorance to feed on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Wor3KEIqc&feature=related

A conspiracy is nothing but a secret agreement of a number of men for the pursuance of policies which they dare not admit in public

The de facto censorship which leaves so many Americans functionally illiterate about the history of US foreign affairs may be all the more effective because it is not official, heavy-handed or conspiratorial, but woven artlessly into the fabric of education and media. No conspiracy is needed.

Here is some on the paper I found over at JREF:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=4607894#post4607894

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=140017

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=139293

Benthem: Nonesense for dollars

See what you think.

I said I'd avoid arguing over this so I will simply supply the links.

The scientists found thermite.

The scientists found traces of explosives on the hands of several irishmen in the 70's who sat in jail for years, until it was shown that the scientists were talking out of the seat of their collective trousers.

The scientists allowed spectators within visual range of early nuclear tests with nothing more than bog standard sunglasses for "protection".... :roll:

The scientists need to be taken with as big a pinch of salt as the politicians, bunch of "far-too-sure-of-themselves", on the make jokers the lot of them. :)

Here is some on the paper I found over at JREF:

http://forums.randi.org/showth.....ost4607894

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=140017

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=139293

Benthem: Nonesense for dollars

See what you think.

I said I'd avoid arguing over this so I will simply supply the links.

A Brief Summary of the Jas links = " The chips are paint. Case closed."

The scientists found thermite. You fail.

Classic conspiracy thinking here.

KOY, you are saying that I have said something I have not said.

I would ask you to retract that remark.

^Yeah right!

That was all your links gave.

From Professor Jones

"Good -- you will need to do a filming to record the expected flash. IMO, not a "flame" but a flash, yes.

And yes, if ignition occurs -- and it might! -- then you will have iron-rich microspheres.

Then do the same thing with paint --> no microspheres!"

Steve

------------

As far as I can see, Jones cuts through the bull with that statement. How could primer paint chips ignite like a thermite mixture? Let the debunkers try and ignite sample chips of primer paint, and see if it results in iron rich microspheres.

Wow, those 3 links will sure debunk years of research and hundreds of pages of data.

I guess we were wrong after all, evil Muslims really crashed those plane for imaginary virgins because they hate our freedom. They even trashed the United States economy with the genocides of their own people and the banker's bailout. The New World Order probably does not exist and the CIA is not the engine to propagate evil on earth after all.

It's all Osama bin laden. :shock: :lol: