Worst songs you ever heard before

CrunchieSquirrel

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't until I heard this song a couple of days ago on one of the music channels I remembered quite how much I bloody hated it. To make matters worse my mother for some inexplicable reason asked SIBC to play it on my 18th birthday :roll:

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1M-qGSoAy8

then this absolute disaster :(

What an odd bunch you are! When asked for your worst songs ever you come up with "anything by the Smiths" and "Flower of Scotland".

Clearly you've not been listening to SIBC or Radio 1 for the last, say, 10 years...

I suggest you tune in to SIBC today if you want a lesson in what truly awful music sounds like...

Millie Cyrus? Ndubs? JLS? James Blunt? C'mon people! ;)

What an odd bunch you are! When asked for your worst songs ever you come up with "anything by the Smiths" and "Flower of Scotland".

Clearly you've not been listening to SIBC or Radio 1 for the last, say, 10 years...

I suggest you tune in to SIBC today if you want a lesson in what truly awful music sounds like...

It's Miley Cyrus and N-Dubz, but that selection on music, I have to agree with all the songs that you said are very awful. That's why I love listening to BBC Radio 1.

It's Miley Cyrus and N-Dubz, but that selection on music, I have to agree with all the songs that you said are very awful. That's why I love listening to BBC Radio 1.

Ha! I shall correct my spelling of these talentless flesh-puppets immediately... Radio 1 is largely terrible though. However, Zane Lowe (sic?) is doing a special on The Smith's "The Queen is Dead" sometime soon, so I might tune in for that... ;)

• 1 month later...

Who are they :?:

If I want listen to music.

I will put on a proper radio station.

None of the above two. Which should be taken to court under the trades description act.

sibc a outfit that cant even tell the time. With there news on sometime with in the 24 hours a day

But not at the same time on any day

None of the above two. Which should be taken to court under the trades description act.

sibc a outfit that cant even tell the time. With there news on sometime with in the 24 hours a day

I really agree, I only listen to SIBC in the winter months to check roads and all what I call 'the essentials' - no. of schools closed or open, crappy sales on local shops.

I dont know bout the worst song but anything by leona lewis is always the same ooobing drivel of a woman moaning away in the same style with the occasional key change, then at the end of an album she utterly rips off a song by a good artist to try an resurect the tripe, ie run by snowpatrol and oasis' stop crying your heart out. If your going to murder a song leona, at least have the desency to murder your own guff. Rant over lol.

A month ago I might have been tempted to argue that you were being a tad harsh on old SIBC, but after having a Christmas song for every third or fourth song played from December 1st, and then to add insult to injury, play nothing but Christmas songs all day on both the 24th and 25th, and then keep the Christmas song for every third or fourth track thing going on the 26th as well. They should be shot! End of!

Yeah. Bah Humbug! What of it?!? :twisted: