Saving money - The Clickimin Leisure Centre

Frances144

If they want to save some cash, I suggest they turn the friggin' heating down in the Clickimin.

I have just been to the craft fair this evening and the ambient temperature was about 80 degrees F. I have never been so hot.

And maybe turn off every other light. The place is lit up on overkill.

Too much, all too much and such a waste of this planet's resources.

Good craft fair, though.

The Clickimin IMO have reacted quite well to the recession. Just look at their murder mystery night. I presume it was put on as a money spinner and according to attendees it was a huge success!

Y'all need to come to the food part of the fair tomorrow in the bowls hall so that I can show you how to wash your hands!

• 1 month later...
Are they strap for cash? Surely there's enough mugs like me who pay £35 for gym membership a month and pretty much never go...

I would like to use the apex/swimming pool again as i used to go 3-4 times a week. However about a 2 years ago, I changed banks & the when i presented the clickimin/SRT with my new details for the direct debt, the powers that be inside the clickimin centre said as i had changed my banks i could not longer have a monthly membership, there excuess was to much admin paperwork involved with D/D.... I haven't been back since.

I would like to have the option of a membership card that lets you use what you wanted. each area, weather it be the gym or badminton courts would have a set number of points allocated to it say 5 for gym and 10 for badminton and once you pay your monthly or anual fee you got your quota for that month/year. that way everyoen coudl benifit from a membership card and just people that go to the gym or pool.