X-Factor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel that X factor is getting a bit more 'stupider' than the first time it was broadcasted because I feel that the auditioners come on stage looking ugly, sing ugly and complain. I remember watching it the first time and seeing them sing in a silenced room with judges staring and gazing at them.

Although I remember the time when there was not much on TV and so I switched to 'crap' STV and watch the X factor, there was this man who went on stage and he dressed in 100% leather (leather jacket, leather trousers and leather shoes - and a cream shirt I think) and he speaking to his family and just blethering and was called on stage, he walked slowly and started hyperventilating when he saw Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole then suddenly he had the bulge in his trousers. I couldn't eat my spaghetti bolognaise because I was laughing so hard.

Guest Anonymous

@Doglover

Do you really think X Factor is getting more 'stupider'

@Noodeyn

"It's not all it seems, there's a whole lotta editing goes on to make the good ones look good n the bad ones look bad or worse" are you being serious?

Did your parents marry their cousins? Do you have 'Extra' nipples?

I'm honestly at a loss, Shetlink brings so much joy to me, just for people like Doglover and Noodeyn and a host of other co stars - you really couldn't make this stuff up.