Facial hair

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question to you hirsute individuals that has always intrigued my maximum 3 day growth head - Do you shampoo a beard or just use soap or what? Does it make any odds?

Always wondered. :wink:

It just gets washed along with the face, it's the quickest and easiest. I've never tried using shampoo, so I don't know if it's better or worse. Never ever had a full shave in the 26 or so years most folk have told me I should have one either though, but there's a lady out there doing her damndest to change all that....So, if she's of mind, that shampoo could come in to play as well. 8O

Not shaving is just pure laziness.

Hey, it arrived uninvited and without warning or permission, why should I waste my time and energy on it, it can find it's own way back out the same door as it came in through. I can't see my own face, so it's not bothering me. :lol:

I would love to shave my head and grow a beard but, being single at the moment, i suspected that doing so would probably cause me to remain so. Seems my suspicions may be well founded :wink:

Every man should be allowed to fulfill that "moustache feeling" at some time in his life though. I haven't yet but it's in there, and i just know it's gonna get the better of me eventually.

8)

Be careful what you wish for....

With the passing years the head seems more and more determined to shave itself, and the displaced foilage seems equally determined to manifest itself in a thicker faster growing beard. So you tend to get the shaved head full beard look, whether you want it or not. :?