Mumford and Sons

Tomblands

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel Sermanni is supporting Mumford and Sons on this tour. I'd suggest getting along early to give her the attention she deserves, her Sunday afternoon Celtic Connections gig was outstanding. There are a couple of vids on the BBC Celtic Connections site too.

Indeed, she will go far.

You can read a Q&A with her on my Scottish music blog, The Daily Dose (www.thedailydose.co.uk), with a nice little video embedded too.

*shameless plug over*

Rachel Sermanni is supporting Mumford and Sons on this tour. I'd suggest getting along early to give her the attention she deserves, her Sunday afternoon Celtic Connections gig was outstanding. There are a couple of vids on the BBC Celtic Connections site too.

I'd pay to listen to her long before paying to listen to the Mumfords. IMHO her songs and style would benefit massively from her performing with a full band instead of just her and the guitar though.

I'd pay to listen to her long before paying to listen to the Mumfords. IMHO her songs and style would benefit massively from her performing with a full band instead of just her and the guitar though.

I believe she's just recorded an EP with full band so your wish might come true!

Confirm that young up-and-coming Scottish singer/ songwriter Rachel Sermanni is the support for Mumfords. Sorry to all the local hopefuls this time around.

And yes she performs with full band or solo. This is solo this time around, but the if demand is there I'll be happy to look at taking her back with the full band in the future.