Levellers tickets - Anytime soon?

michael_balmain

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had so much hassle with the website today. I got as far as getting everything in my basket, then when I went to pay it crashed. Then I couldn't get back in because it was busy. When I eventually got back in, it told me that my tickets had been reallocated because they had been in my basket too long (which was wrong - there was still another half an hour before it should have expired). Then I got as far as entering my credit card details and it seemed to process the payment, but then I got a message saying there was a problem with the basket. Eventually I lost out on the Levellers tickets which I'm so annoyed about, and I have a horrible feeling I will have ended up with twice the number of Bjorn Again ones than I need! Will have to check the credit card statement when it comes![/quote

we had exactly the same problem with trying to buy them online and were told we had lost our tickets so we phoned Islesburgh to complain bitterly only to be told that we HAD three tickets which we had already paid for online!

WHAT A SHAMBLES O S**T! how many others have bought tickets and have been told they've not?? it will be a nice surprise for them when their tickets arrive!

• 4 weeks later...
2000 tickets were kept for the crew of the boats, the volenteers ect, 2000 tickets were sold in person,over the phone and online, thus only garenteeing the first 200 people tickets (if the first 200 people bought 10 each).

So between the queue and online its easy to see how they sold out so fast.

hey, is anyone sure if this is true, were 2000 tickets left for crew? i am a huge levellers fan, desperately trying to get a ticket and i am crew on one of the boats, if this is true my chances of getting a ticket just soared....... :)

• 1 month later...
So do you go and wait in the queue or sit on your ass at the computer, which stands the most chance of getting you a ticket?

I'd recommend going there and waiting in the queue with your laptop on you lap and your mobile phone at your lug! :)

• 2 weeks later...