Zetland Motor Cycle Club reconvenes!

mogling

The ZMCC {Zetland Motor Cycle Club} met last night and formed a new Committee.

They have a Facebook page, and further details will be appearing in the local press soon.

I didn't know that the ZMCC was the first registered Bike Club in Shetland and formed in about 1931 or 32!

Great news, and I wish them all the best!

• 1 month later...

I believe that a lot of people do have facebook these days which makes it a useful tool for communication with the vast majority of the clubs members.

However, if you need to contact them in another way i noticed a phone number at the end of the article in the shetland times.

I also believe that you can put your name down to be contacted through e-mail when there are events happening.

As Colin has made clear the ZMCC is for any biker, no matter what age, sex or kind of bike. The facebook page simply reaches a large audience and is therefore the obvious choice to start the chain of information regarding the club.

A Bespoke website would be a great thing for the club but would require a lot of time to set up and admin, which is no simple task if it is to be done well. I'm sure it may happen through time as the club has a very varied club membership, all of whome bring different skills to the club as well as a common interest in motorcycles.

I believe that a lot of people do have facebook these days which makes it a useful tool for communication with the vast majority of the clubs members.

However, if you need to contact them in another way i noticed a phone number at the end of the article in the shetland times.

I also believe that you can put your name down to be contacted through e-mail when there are events happening.

As Colin has made clear the ZMCC is for any biker, no matter what age, sex or kind of bike. The facebook page simply reaches a large audience and is therefore the obvious choice to start the chain of information regarding the club.

A Bespoke website would be a great thing for the club but would require a lot of time to set up and admin, which is no simple task if it is to be done well. I'm sure it may happen through time as the club has a very varied club membership, all of whome bring different skills to the club as well as a common interest in motorcycles.

Where can we give them our email detail please?