Having a shower in a Northlink cabin...

daveh

• 3 weeks later...
I have been on a lot worse ferries than this. I don't know what people are complaining about. Probably havn't seen the wash basin nearly falling off the wall with rust on the Stena Line ferry from Fishguard to Rosslare

Very true, I would suggest a trip down the Tonle Sap, on the roof, next to the exhaust, for a bit of perspective.

I have been on a lot worse ferries than this. I don't know what people are complaining about. Probably havn't seen the wash basin nearly falling off the wall with rust on the Stena Line ferry from Fishguard to Rosslare

Its the Shetlink way! :wink:

• 4 months later...

I was on a ferry a few months ago (Swansea Cork, now canceled, company went bust) and that was a pure heap of sh1t compared to Northlink. I'd say Northlink are the best ferries I've been on after the Stena Hollandica which is only just over a year old.

A dull, dark and dreary old heap of rust spewing out fumes that would kill any bird within 10 miles. It was fairly stormy and a large part of the ceiling fell out onto the floor in the dining area (it was late, so nobody dining). Food was shoite, only redeeming feature was the cabins were clean but not in any way brilliant. Still I'd go on it again if they re-start the service.

While I was on it I thought of this thread and wondered how the Northlink complainers would react if they were one it