Posting a whole page

Hello Shetlinkers, I have a peerie query.

I started the thread "Norwegian House Website" in the "Everything and Anything" section and up til now I just copy and paste the web addresses.

However, some of what I post is just a picture gallery and I'm wondering if it is possible for me to post the page itself and how would I do this?.

Cheers for any info.

:)

Not sure exactly what you mean.. but to post a page up you just need to copy the url address from the address bar when you are in the page you want to link.

To make this neater you can post the link in text like this

Click Here

this hides the URL link in the text and makes the post look tidier.

If you mean display the whole page as an image.. in your post then as far as i know the only way to do that would be to take a screen shot of the page and upload it to somewhere like imageshack or photobucket

You can use your Print Screen button (PrtSc) to copy the entire page, and then paste it into something like paint.net, crop and edit the size and then, like Twerto said, upload it onto Photobucket or the like as a .jpg and then link to it from Shetlink using the Img button. That will post a smaller version of the webpage, or section of it (whatever you've edited) onto Shetlink.