Laminate Flooring

peerielipper

The stuff at LBC is great, did you ask for a discount? i did and got a cracking deal and some free underlay thrown in aswell!!

the 7mm range is obviously the cheapest but still has a 10-15 year warranty

if being laid in a domestic setting.

i got some from williamsons 1st and it was so crap the joints would not go together, got my money back and headed to LBC , looked at the quick step at buildbase too but got rubbish customer service.

go back and haggle,

cheers & good luck

I personally work with the Quick Step from Buildbase & have never had any problems with it at all or the service from them! I've also worked with stuff from B&Q, Wickes & G&S Flooring which was also very good. The stuff at Frank Williamsons, Topps Tiles, Homebase is rubbish & I now always ask where the flooring has been brought from before giving a price to fit it!

Roger

I have used the LBC flooring before (Richard Burbidge Connect Flooring) and found it to be excellent quality, very good to lay and stands up extremely well to any sort of everyday use. I have done 7 rooms with it in our last house and present house, and would not hesitate to use it again.

LBC have always been first-class to deal with, and their prices are not bad for the quality of product.

• 9 months later...