Who are you voting for in the Scottish Elections ?

SHETLAND1

Who?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Lib Dems
    • Labour
    • Conservative
    • SNP
    • Billy Fox

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to Billy Fox, at least he is not the leader(?), of the now headless chicken party!

You have to admire Alex Salmond, achieving an overall majority for the first time in Scotland will make for a very interesting 4/5 years that may well end up with an independant Scotland.

The battle for North Sea oil and gas monies would be most interesting.

Shetland can opt out of an independent Scotland and remain with the rest of the UK . I believe this was mooted at the time of the last referendum.

Personally I wouldn’t wish to live in an independent Scotland run by the xenophobic loudmouth Salmond.

Online polls never do, as they tend to only attract those with a strong enough intrest in a subject to go looking for it.

The poll thread was regularly top of the 'Latest Posts' section. Not difficult to find, and you certainly didn't have to go looking for it.

I suspect almost all of the regular contributers on Shetlink voted in this Shetlink poll.

Online polls never do, as they tend to only attract those with a strong enough intrest in a subject to go looking for it.

The poll thread was regularly top of the 'Latest Posts' section. Not difficult to find, and you certainly didn't have to go looking for it.

I suspect almost all of the regular contributers on Shetlink voted in this Shetlink poll.

I agree, but I was referring to the average voter. You would need to be both aware of shetlink and sign up and be interested enough in the subject to take a look.

50% of the population didnt even bother when had all the info posted to them and only had to scribble an x :)