Outdoor Barbecues??

ISOT

Need to buy something kinda decent maybe roundabout the £200 mark. Not too fussed whether it would be coals or gas. Any ideas?????

I've had a look at LBC and Bolts Homevision but not much choice really. The one at LBC was £305 but looked quite good, gas I think and Bolts had 3, one for around a £100 and 2 bog standard ones for £29.99. Not sure who else might have.

Cheers

How about free? :D

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/fjaana/Shetlink%20stuff/outdoorbarbecue.jpg

Found this lovely rusty old wheel well in a field nearby and pulled someone else's willow cuttings out of the bonfire (incidentally I rooted a few and planted them as a windbreak in another section of the garden). This winter also saw a lovely piece of ivy blow out of someone else's garden and end up on my front door step so I rooted that too over the winter and have planted it on the other side of my makeshift barbecue windbreak so hopefully that will work. Haven't tried it out yet though - need to find something to hold the coals closer to the grill (or we'll end up using a mountain of coals). It's very much still a work-in-progress but you can see where I'm going with it. I doubt this is the sort of thing you were looking for though. :wink: