Jump to content

veterinary issues

Recommended Posts

You'd be amazed at what needs planning permission and requirements to meet Building Regs. Whilst I'm somewhat ignorant re the Scottish system and more au fait with the English, even some internal work will require consent.


It isn't uncommon in England to instruct an Architect or Surveyor to apply for the Planning and given the difficulties you have encountered thus far, you may well find it is more cost effective in the longer term to approach a firm in Shetland now. At least if they screw up, they'll have professional indemnity insurance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...