Star Wars.

Yeah like Para Handy says you'll notice the improvement more if you have the gear to make the most out of the blu ray disc.

The extras and special features on the discs will be different and I would think that the picture and sound will have been upgraded. I've started getting some blu rays of films I had on DVD and in the main most of them do have better picture and sound, only one I was quite disappointed in was Ronin where I hardly noticed much of a difference at all.

I've ordered the box set and handed over the dvds to my nephew who is apparently wandering about the house with a lightsabre made out of mega blocks calling himself a jedi knight, would have reckoned the little monkey was a sith lord myself :lol:

It is well worth checking out reviews of Blu Rays if considering upgrades from DVD.

With the right equipment and a good transfer/remaster, the difference can be amazing :D

Agree with this, most sites have reviews on the blue-rays.

I have quite a good set up with an LED tv, Denon amp and Keff speakers. Can't wait for the boxset to come out.