New Road Signs

stilldellin

It does kindo look lik the sign at the teevlix/channerwick is mixed up wi da one at Robin's Brae right enough. Would never o paid too much notice afore reading here tho, just looks lik da Robin's Brae one has a curve more suited to describe da Teevlix one. Doesna really matter, just my observations fae drivin sooth da day!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does kindo look lik the sign at the teevlix/channerwick is mixed up wi da one at Robin's Brae right enough.

Interesting.

just looks lik da Robin's Brae one has a curve more suited to describe da Teevlix one.!

Any chance someone could take a photo and upload here?

I had not noticed the folly of the sign until pointed out to me.

Any chance you could point it out to me as I still can't see what's wrong with it?

Sorry about taking so long to get back " Marooned in Maywick " What exactly was your query again ?.....

Sorry about taking so long to get back " Marooned in Maywick " What exactly was your query again ?.....

My original query was to ask what was 'technological' about the new sign.

My subsequent query was to ask what the 'folly of the sign' was.

I notice that both signs (p1 and p3 of this thread) have Scousburgh above Bigton. Now I haven't read Frankie's link in detail, but I would have thought that the sign at Da Teevlix would have Bigton above Scousburgh as it is the first location to be encountered.

Still - it does look as though there's been some sort of cock-up even though I'd still maintain that the sign in the OP is perfectly clear and understandable. Granted it doesn't show that the road curves to the left, but if you need a sign to tell you that perhaps it's time to surrender your driving licence.

That's the generic 'you' - not you personally, stilldellin :)

At this point one really feels the lack of the Facebook 'Like' button... :lol:

I just know I'm going to regret this but:

:lik:

:wink:

(It's just a smilie, by the way. Don't waste time clicking it. Or do... I don't mind. :P )

is there a ken-laek button planned too :wink: sh'hott too :shock: