Sports Car Advice

I was walking home tonight when someone whizzed out of the car park in an open-topped sports car. He was getting on in years and was going bald.

I considered my own situation. My hair is thinning and I am sure that I should be having the mid-life (got to get a sports car) crisis soon, but I can't spot any difference in myself.

Can anyone tell me when this age of sadness will be upon me?

Do young women fall for the pretence or are they wiser than this?

Have you got any facial hair BigMouth, i suspect so and if so, your time is nearing :wink:

Women may or may not fall for the pretence, depends on the individual, BUT this DOES NOT MATTER as acquiring the sporty little number will make you seriously THINK you have become more desirable, which is all that matters, (especially when sporting a WWI flying ace moustache) 8)

I can't wait. But then i am also looking forward to becoming Victor Meldrew, perhaps i should desist from wishing my life away :wink:

Have you got any facial hair BigMouth, i suspect so and if so, your time is nearing :wink:

Njugle I have so much hair. Its sprouting from every orifice. I have got to the stage when I am thinking of employing the erstwhile grass cutters to mow my nose and ear hair on a weekly basis.

I was walking home tonight when someone whizzed out of the car park in an open-topped sports car. He was getting on in years and was going bald.

I considered my own situation. My hair is thinning and I am sure that I should be having the mid-life (got to get a sports car) crisis soon, but I can't spot any difference in myself.

Never assume anything with women -- unless it's an acrobatic position. :wink: