Al Murray

j3ova

i really enjoyed seeing him and laughed till my jaws ached.

on the downside though the bar ran out of drink and shut before the first interval. when the tickets went on sale (if i remember correctly) it was advertised for over 16 but there was lots of under 16 there and i thought some of the humour was innappropriate for them.

It was advertised on shetland radiao as over 16 ,but you could take under 16 so long as parents were there and as it is most kids hear worse in school and down the street ,and as it is some parents are are a bit more open minded and not stuck up ,you hear and see worse on family guy on tv.

Al murray was fantastic what a fantastic night he really got ppl going and interacted well with them better than kevin bridges and bill b hope al murray comes again :)

I thought he was fantastic, It was amazing how he interacted with the audience and remembered all the details of the people he targeted - great fun. I will certainly go see him again if he comes up to Shetland more.

I had a great night. Did see some people there I know with primary age children, and I didn't think it was appropriate but I suppose it's their call.

And the bar shut five minutes before the performance started (as was stated on the signs in the centre) so I don't know if it's right about it running out of beer!

He was brilliant in last night's show.

We have booked tickets to see Ed Byrne in October but he will have to go some to be better than Murray was last night.

im also attending Ed Byrne in October, cant wait! I never have the chance to see anything so im hoping he is brilliant!