Amy Winehouse - RIP

GypsyScy

^ There have been such threads in the past, but Shetlink has a policy of not permitting threads about local deaths. This is for a number of reasons including privacy and respect towards family members. In the case of Winehouse, however, the news is 'public' (so to speak) and the situation is somewhat different.

However, I'm not sure this thread is so different. And given some of the more vitriolic comments so far, perhaps a lock is in order?

Tinks?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ There have been such threads in the past, but Shetlink has a policy of not permitting threads about local deaths. This is for a number of reasons including privacy and respect towards family members. In the case of Winehouse, however, the news is 'public' (so to speak) and the situation is somewhat different.

However, I'm not sure this thread is so different. And given some of the more vitriolic comments so far, perhaps a lock is in order?

Tinks?

Sorry i didnt realise there was a policy on such threads, and given the way some of these threads go, it is perfectly understandable. Death in any family is tragic, regardless of career and status in society . No ones death should become a hot topic with a mix of opinions and gossip.