Jonathan Wills Nazi salute?

Talonx

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reads like a typical Sun stitch-up if you ask me.

Clearly him and Josie had some sort of run in and Will's was making a sarcastic retort... As for the "source" who was quoted, I suspect it's either entirely fictitious or someone with a grudge.

Regardless, my views and opinion of any character, local or otherwise, could never be based on what i read in the mean-spirited, sensationalist and largely inaccurate Murdoch gutter-press. The sooner that moronic hate-rag goes the same way as The News of The World the better!

:P

If anyone else had done that, he'd be calling for their resignation.

Timing apart, is this the kind of behaviour we expect of elected officials paid to represent us?

I've come to notice that Wills is a winger and a sore loser who can't give up an argument no matter how pedantic it is. Being constantly negative of other people and their efforts is politically lazy and unconstructive. I would be far more impressed if he had one creative idea of his own and pushed for some positive action that will help Shetland to a better future.

At the moment he's just an embarrassing waste of time.

Clearly him and Josie had some sort of run in and Will's was making a sarcastic retort... As for the "source" who was quoted, I suspect it's either entirely fictitious or someone with a grudge.

Regardless, my views and opinion of any character, local or otherwise, could never be based on what i read in the mean-spirited, sensationalist and largely inaccurate Murdoch gutter-press. The sooner that moronic hate-rag goes the same way as The News of The World the better!

It is people like you that do not want a free press. Hate that someone has done better than you and that people are willing to pay to listen to anyone except you.

It is people like you that do not want a free press. Hate that someone has done better than you and that people are willing to pay to listen to anyone except you.

A free press is great, but baseless character assassination masquerading as news is, much like your ill tempered rant, of no interest to me whatsoever. 8)

At the moment he's just an embarrassing waste of time.

and money, lets not forget that.

The fact happens to have been reported first by the Sun is entirely irrelevant - an elected official of the SIC gave a Nazi Salute!! :shock:

I'm damned if I can see how you can "respectfully withdraw" such an act.

Surely, given all the negativity Wills has brought upon this council and Shetland as a whole since his election to office, this will be the end of his tenure.

If he has even the slightest pinch of decency or integrity he will resign at the soonest opportunity.