Warning to rural households.

Malcolm

At 1.45am someone tried our back door they then tried again around ten minutes later, at this point I switched on the outside light unlocked the door and had a look around but saw no-one.

Now this could have been a piss-take or it could have been more serious.

Please if you live rural or have family that live in rural areas please warn them to lock all doors at night.

Mal

At 1.45am someone tried our back door they then tried again around ten minutes later, at this point I switched on the outside light unlocked the door and had a look around but saw no-one.

Please if you live rural or have family that live in rural areas please warn them to lock all doors at night.

Mal

Might be Big Bannock related?

Mal

Might be Big Bannock related?

I was thinking along those lines too. But why the back door when the front door is nearest to the gate?

Yesterday afternoon, a black car from bolts car hire pulled in to the scheme where i live, a man got out the car and went and stood oposite me and my neighbours house, he stood there looking at the two houses and writing something on a bit of paper, after maybe 10/15 mins he got back in to his car drove slow til he was level with my house, saw me staring at him to which i got a rather dirty look then he flored it down the road. To me this whole thing seemed odd, as he didnt go and do this to any other place in the scheme which is spread out and the way he left so fast when he was being watched made me think something odd about the whole thing.