B'day party theme help

abhiraj

[***mod edit - topic moved***]

Hey I am planning a party on 11.11.11. anyone who has an idea what should we do to make it a bit different.

Well this is my son's first birthday too, I have already planned for dresses in Blue my spouse and son are done mine already with the designer but what next how to have a theme about the party.

Some simple and good ideas would make my day. I need to complete the bookings so guys please help.

Ops sorry I posted in the wrong section.

Hey I am planning a party on 11.11.11. anyone who has an idea what should we do to make it a bit different.

Well this is my son's first birthday too, I have already planned for dresses in Blue my spouse and son are done mine already with the designer but what next how to have a theme about the party.

Some simple and good ideas would make my day. I need to complete the bookings so guys please help.

• 4 weeks later...

What about nursery rhymn theme?

Fairy Tales?

Countries?

Olympic?

Colours?

Raise money for a charity?

I am sure I saw something on google when I was sourcing face paints..That is a good, easy and cheap way to have fun. For the cost of £30ish you can paint upto 600 faces. I am sure it is 'face paints direct'. Or check out fancy dress for hire web sites they will have lots of ideas. Hope you find what you are looking for :)