I'm becoming paranoid, that I'm becoming paranoid!

north

You know who they are? 8O

Are they after you too? :roll: I know they are watching all of the things going on here on this forum, as we all know too much. I am very worried that this is the beginning of the end.

I am very paranoid that I am becoming paranoid about them. But what can you do? Are you paranoid too?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhh!

Guest Anonymous
They always know what I am going to do before I do it - does this happen to you as well!

HEH, I'M JUST MESSIN' WITH YOUR HEAD, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. :wink:

HEH, I'M JUST MESSIN' WITH YOUR HEAD, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. :wink:

hey, get back in your box, you!

you're not supposed to go round talking to people, you know what happened last time...

Got beaten up by the Stygian Triplets, left for dead in a hospital whilst 2 rebel angels (Bartelby and Loki) tried to fool Catholic Dogma and get back into heaven and fortunately got stopped by the last scion, the 13th apostle and Jay and Silent Bob?

Not just any bird, but the last scion no less.

Scion is a United States-only division of Toyota Motor Corporation founded in 2003. It is also a brand of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.. It currently has three models: the xA and xB (both rebadged Japanese market cars, named ist and bB, respectively) and the tC (a new design based on the European-market Toyota Avensis). In Europe, the Scion xA is badged as the Yaris, and is one of Toyota's top-selling vehicles on that continent. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scion

I ken he's meant to be amazing but - a pregnant car? :?

The offspring would be........

Being a Toyota though, it would be very reliable, trustworthy and with heaps of added features at no extra cost.