Whit'na boat wis yun...?

mogling

Sorry Kaiser chief but that's uncalled for.

There's an obvious interest in this and I guess once the wreckage is retrieved and landed people will gently move on.

SD is covering this no more than the main stream media and infact based on what I've seen over the weekend probably less.

If SD's photos were intrusive, then yes, there would be a cause to complain but they're not.

Indeed, if anything it's the close-up photos on The Shetland News(I actually have a lot of respect for SN) which are probably a little insensitive.

The sub chaser Hitra has returned to Scalloway for the 70th anniversary of the handover by the USA

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd58/MuckleJoannie/P1000588_zps1de6c7d8.jpg

She will be open to the public on Saturday afternoon

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd58/MuckleJoannie/P1000600_zpsf57eae87.jpg

Aye good to see the Statsraad Lehmkuhl back in Shetland, some pictures of her arrival this morning and more on Flickr :-

IMG_8442 by Ronnierob, on Flickr

Some shipping passing Sumburgh today, the Gerda Saele and the Island Vanguard plus of course the Fair Isle :-

The Island Vanguard and Independence Of The Seas both heading for Norway :-

Sailing close by Sumburgh Head today was this yacht doing a bit of fishing on the way south :-

and a fair distance off was the " Silver Ocean " on passage to Fuglaferdur in Faroe :-

The " Hildasay " heading south to Kirkwall this morning was making good speed following a quick turn around at Lerwick :-