Mathematicians, Physicists, etc come in fur a spik

Brian86

Born from mature galaxies. Seems obvious

Why? You're gonna have to explain why it 'seems obvious'. This again will require your own analysis and not just a google search of relevant words.

While your head is still full of black holes, it's hard to find a better way to explain such a simple feature of an electric universe.

Electrical fissioning will relieve the electrical stress on the parent galaxy and a bouncing baby Quasar pops out. That's it; simples.

The same fissioning that electrical stars perform and gain companion stars and so galled gas giant planets in doing so; that some would put down as super novas.

October 13, 1998: Cosmic gamma-ray bursts have been called the greatest mystery of modern astronomy. They are powerful blasts of gamma- and X-radiation that come from all parts of the sky, but never from the same direction twice. Space satellites indicate that Earth is illuminated by 2 to 3 bursts every day. What are they? No one is certain. Until recently we didn't even know if they came from the neighborhood of our own solar system or perhaps from as far away as the edge of the universe. The first vital clues began to emerge in 1997 when astronomers detected an optical counterpart to a gamma-ray burst. In February 1997 the BeppoSAX X-ray astronomy satellite pinpointed the position of a burst in Orion to within a few arcminutes. That allowed astronomers to photograph the burst, and what they saw surprised them. They detected a rapidly fading star, probably the aftermath of a gigantic explosion, next to a faint amorphous blob believed to be a very distant galaxy.

Does every gamma-ray burst begin with the supernova explosion of a massive star? New observations from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the Italian-Dutch BeppoSAX satellite suggest this is so. Some astronomers think it's still too early to draw firm conclusions, though they hail the new observations as revolutionary. In any case, a link between gamma-ray bursts and supernovae seems to be convincingly confirmed.

The clues are all there and it keeps things based in reality, with little need for the inferred mathematical constructs of crazy spin Pulsars and the madness of neutron stars or (god help us) strange matter stars.:roll:

"Edward Farhi, an MIT physicist who researched strangelets, thinks the most likely place to find strange matter is in neutron stars. These collapsing stars compress their interiors forcefully. "At the core, you have densities and pressures large enough to form strange matter. If strange matter formed in the core, it would eat its way out and consume the star," says Farhi. Underneath its crust, the star would become a lump of strange matter, or a strange star. If two strange stars collided, they could send strange matter careening toward Earth, says Farhi."

A structure which has no relation to reality.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electrical fissioning will relieve the electrical stress on the parent galaxy and a bouncing baby Quasar pops out. That's it; simples.

The same fissioning that electrical stars perform and gain companion stars and so galled gas giant planets in doing so; that some would put down as super novas.

How does this process happen? I read some more on it here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/electric_universe/esp_electricuniverse16.htm and if you like we can open the electric star book again... EU seems to pride itself on using observational evidence instead of abstract mathematical object but the whole idea behind electric stars is based on something we have not yet detected - enough incoming electrons to power a star. Drift electrons have been proposed as a solution but there is zero observational evidence of this. Surely electric sun therefore has to sit back and rethink the original idea.

I have no idea how the rest of your post is related to anything.

Can you address the comet issue. I find it odd that you are ignoring it. Electric comets being wrong does falsify EU theory.

Edit: I cannot find any reference explaining what electrical fissioning is.

Can you address the comet issue. I find it odd that you are ignoring it. Electric comets being wrong does falsify EU theory.

Get back to me when you find one with anything like the amount of ice needed for any kind of cometary behavior. :roll:

So you can't comment on what I posted? Let me just hop into my spaceship and go check out a comet then I'll report back, that's much easier than commenting on some basic statistics...

What about Halley? http://www.sciencemag.org/content/232/4757/1523.abstract

EDIT: Let's, for discussions sake, say that the mainstream view of comets is WRONG! You are still required to show that there is a link between CMEs and comets, so your previous post is utterly pointless and basically just a way to avoid addressing what I posted.

electro chemical reaction chains could do the same but it's their gear and they get to release their findings painted as they please to confirm what they think must be the cause.

The same with comets and CMEs. With no funding or experiment to check if comets are electric; we have to wait.

electro chemical reaction chains could do the same

Could do what?

but it's their gear and they get to release their findings painted as they please to confirm what they think must be the cause.

If this really was true then none of the anomalies you, EU, etc, people talk about would exist as evidence of them would not have been released. Edit: misread this a bit but same idea, data is data.

The same with comets and CMEs. With no funding or experiment to check if comets are electric; we have to wait.

Well this still does not address what I posted. If comets can be responsible for CMEs, there should be a statistical significant amount of comet/CME interactions, but there simply isn't. This alone should be enough to debunk the proposed CME/comet interaction theory.

Also, what's electrical fissioning, I can't find a reference that explains what it is.

electro chemical reaction chains could do the same

After more probing... I think what you might be referring to here is electrical discharge machining (EDM). This term regularly shows up in EU references to comets. I'm not sure if you are though since you'd need to explain how that produces the results I linked to, I think EDM is used to explain jets as opposed to water in comet tails. If you mean something else than you'll need to clarify. In any case,

To quote wiki

"Electric discharge machining (EDM), sometimes colloquially also referred to as spark machining, spark eroding, burning, die sinking or wire erosion,[1] is a manufacturing process whereby a desired shape is obtained using electrical discharges (sparks).[2] Material is removed from the workpiece by a series of rapidly recurring current discharges between two electrodes, separated by a dielectric liquid and subject to an electric voltage"

So the obvious point to make here is, what is the dielectric liquid in the comet case? A dielectric is essentially an insulator. There is no obvious candidate as far as I can tell. In the EU theory, one of the electrodes would obviously be the comet, I guess the other one is the solar wind? But there is no dielectric liquid present.

Edit: Also, as far as I'm aware (could be wrong on this, probably am), the other place we see these types of jets is on that great big ball of ice Enceladus, surely giving weight to the mainstream explanation of comets.

After more probing... I think what you might be referring to here is electrical discharge machining (EDM). This term regularly shows up in EU references to comets. I'm not sure if you are though since you'd need to explain how that produces the results I linked to, I think EDM is used to explain jets as opposed to water in comet tails.

EDM could explain the jets and craters but for the water traces I was thinking along these lines...

Water on the Moon

Jessica Sunshine and colleagues with Deep Impact also found the presence of bound water or hydroxyl in trace amounts over much of the Moon’s surface. Their results suggest that the formation and retention of these molecules is an ongoing process on the lunar surface – and that solar wind could be responsible for forming them.

Still another spacecraft, the Cassini spacecraft while on its way to Saturn, also flew by the Moon in 1999. Roger Clark, a U.S. Geological Survey spectroscopist on the M3 team, reanalyzed archival data from Cassini, and that data as well agreed with the finding that water appears to be widespread across the lunar surface.

But where did the water come from?

The team from M3 believe it may come from the solar wind.

As the sun undergoes nuclear fusion, it constantly emits a stream of particles, mostly protons, which are positively charged hydrogen atoms. On Earth, the atmosphere and magnetism prevent us from being bombarded by these protons, but the moon lacks that protection, meaning the oxygen-rich minerals and glasses on the surface of the moon are constantly pounded by hydrogen in the form of protons, moving at velocities of one-third the speed of light.

When those protons hit the lunar surface with enough force, suspects Taylor, they break apart oxygen bonds in soil materials, and where free oxygen and hydrogen are together, there’s a high chance that trace amounts of water will be formed. These traces are thought to be about a quart of water per ton of soil.

http://www.universetoday.com/41212/yes-theres-water-on-the-moon/

From this day forward we know the chemistry of the Moon is different than what we have thought for decades, the geology might vary from what is in textbooks today, and the physics of how the solar wind interacts with a rocky body without an atmosphere has implications not yet fully investigated.

“The Moon continues to surprise us,†said Carle Pieters, principal investigator for the Moon Mineralogy Mapper (M cubed) at Thursdays press conference. “Widespread water has been detected on the surface of the Moon. You have to think outside of the box on this. This is not what any of us expected decades ago.â€

There appears to be a cycle of water being created and lost during a lunar day. Without an atmosphere, the moon is exposed to solar wind, which includes hydrogen ions. The hydrogen is able to interact with oxygen in lunar soil to create water molecules. The water appears to be created at night on the Moon, lost during the “hottest†parts of the two-week lunar day; then as it cools near evening, the cycle repeats itself. So, regardless of the type of terrain on the Moon, the entire surface of the moon will be hydrated at least for part of the day. The scientists said similar hydration effects may be present on any body in our solar system that doesn’t have an atmosphere, including asteroids and Mercury.

http://www.universetoday.com/41392/water-on-the-moon-what-does-it-mean/

Water on comets, water on the moon and since I gave up on the idea of space snowballs filling up earths basins; I wouldn't mind knowing for sure how the sea came about.

I'm not saying it is but there might be a connection here.

Late so post will be short. Turned out not to be so short...

EDM could explain the jets and craters

Well you'll need to explain what the dielectric is then, since I can't see it.

Water on comets, water on the moon and since I gave up on the idea of space snowballs filling up earths basins; I wouldn't mind knowing for sure how the sea came about.

I'm not saying it is but there might be a connection here.

Yeah but I'm not sure how this has anything to do with EU theory? This all falls into mainstream theory. Solar wind can only explain so much water, and of course, the type of water (if this is the right way to put it)

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18178-water-found-in-lunar-impact-probably-came-from-comets.html

Summary:

More water found than can be formed by solar wind alone (5.5%, http://lcross.arc.nasa.gov/videoqnatrans.htm found, solar wind can generate perhaps 1%).

Water contained volatiles (methane in particular) which would not have appeared if formed from solar wind alone.

(from wiki regarding volatiles

"volatiles are that group of chemical elements and chemical compounds with low boiling points that are associated with a planet's or moon's crust and/or atmosphere. Examples include nitrogen, water, carbon dioxide, ammonia, hydrogen, and methane, all compounds of C, H, O and/or N, as well as sulfur dioxide")

Note that your second link talks about heavier quantities of water being found in crater essentially what you posted above supports mainstream.

Conclusions: 3am so will have to re-read tomorrow.

As the sun undergoes nuclear fusion, it constantly emits a stream of particles, mostly protons, which are positively charged hydrogen atoms.

I thought one of your central claims was that the Sun isn't undergoing nuclear fusion?

As the sun undergoes nuclear fusion, it constantly emits a stream of particles, mostly protons, which are positively charged hydrogen atoms.

I thought one of your central claims was that the Sun isn't undergoing nuclear fusion?

EU claims that fusion is taking place only on the surface of the sun. However I don't think the temperatures are high enough for the pp or cno chain to actually take place (but I dont know much about this area outside what I read on wiki)

EU claims that fusion is taking place only on the surface of the sun.

Wouldn't we be able to detect large amounts of gamma rays from the Sun's surface if this was the case?

Yeah I think so, but this isn't really my area so I can't say too much. fusion can occur in things like solar flares and in the corona, but no where near enough to account for observed neutrino flux for one thing.

(haven't read the below papers, just reference to fusion in flares)

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1974ApJ...193..729R

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1993AstL...19...65T

Note from the abstract in the second paper it says that 3 tons of deuterium (related to fusion) were produced during the whole flare event whereas from observations we know that 620 million tons of hydrogen are fused per second! Clearly the surface/corona/flare/etc fusion events are not enough.

Edit: Let's also keep this on topic of comets for now though.

If EU theory, and more importantly the comet side of it, is right, how the hell are any of our satellites still flying?

Little voice no.2 has kept asking; "wtf did he say there?" and little voice no.42 keeps suggesting that this may be my fault for not understanding the question.

We all agree that since your asking; it must be some kind of big deal, so without being at all sure what issue the question represents...

I began my investigation, by going to my favorite conspiracy site 'Shetlink' and typed in "mulder and scully"; This led me directly to this.

Did anyone else see anything weird over Lerwick about 3 o'clock Sunday morning? Saw something burn up hellish bright, leaving a green trail behind it. Thought at first it was a firework, but no accompanying noise. Shot over from an easterly direction before flaring away. The green trail hung in the sky for a good 5-10 seconds before fading out and blending with other cloud - at least so far as the naked eye could see. Maybe just a meteorite, maybe part of the same satellite that came down over the weekend. Whatever, went to bed humming Jeff Wayne's 'Eve of the War' theme...

Wow!! Not just me then.

Was walking home in the Maywick road marvelling at the wonders of the universe when there was a flash bright enough to make me look up and see where it had come from.

I'd say relative to the Pole Star it was at about 135 degrees from North and a distance of about 1/5 of the way to the horizon - the horizon from my perspective being several hills.

The time was 2:37 am BST and I also saw the remnants of a trail for a good dozen or so seconds.

Yup, perfect. All conspiracy theories need exact detail to achieve credibility.

What did it all mean?

Does an odservation related to an event serve as evidence? could I trust these cranks? is Ghostrider actually getting worse?

:shock: :wink:

Surley not! and besides; just what the hell does this have to do with anything, anyway?

To be honest Brian; I wasn't sure.

Were there really satallites in space?

UPDATED! NEOs Close Approach Prompts Green Meteor Alert

- originally posted 21SEP2011

An increase of meteors and fireballs is forecasted for just prior to and just after 22SEP2011

and 29SEP2011. Material debris traveling with (2007 TD), (2011 SO5) and yet undetetected astroidal debris will produce some nice fireballs within the next nine days. Get the word out and have your cameras ready. Thank you. LunarMeteorite*Hunter - Tokyo

Updated 25SEP2011!!!

Another NEO, 2011 SE58, has just been discovered. It will pass the Earth on 27SEP2011. I expect related meteor activity accompanying prior to or just after the 27th.

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.co.uk/2011_09_01_archive.html

There must be a deeper meaning, so I went to an expert; Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLG_x-zXWJI

Comets, Meteoroids, satellites? What hell is going on and what was the original question again?

I just didn't know.

Rumor has it that a couple of satellites did flunk their orbit exams about this time...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15034073

http://www.space.com/13111-falling-satellite-rosat-november-crash.html

I did have a scan through this...

With one of NASA's defunct satellites crashing down to Earth this weekend, forgetting our more commonplace visitors from space, meteors, might be easy.

Meteor showers look pretty in the nighttime sky, caused by space rocks as big as 30 feet across streaking across the heavens. But Close and colleagues have diagnosed a previously unsuspected way that even the humblest bit of space dust — as small as four-thousandths of an inch across — may end up zapping satellite electronics.

Some evidence that meteoroid strikes cause bad things to happen comes from the August Perseids meteor shower. The Perseids seem to have discombobulated the European Space Agency's Olympus satellite in 1993 and may have done the same to Landsat V in 2009. Two Japanese satellites, ADEOS II and the ALOS spacecraft, have lost power amid other meteor showers. And the Jason-I satellite was knocked 11 inches sideways by something in 2002 that boosted the current in its solar power cells for its next three orbits.

As Close and colleagues reported in a Journal of Geophysical Researchstudy last year, spacecraft designers have suspected since 1963 that high-speed meteoroid impacts with spacecraft created little clouds of electrified gas, or "plasma." Exactly how this screws up satellites isn't clear, but the team proposed a mechanism in the paper, a so-called electromagnetic pulse, a sudden oversized outburst of electrical activity.

"We often think of satellites as shielded, even from electric effects," Close says. "But if there is anything electronic reaching into the spacecraft, even a transmitter, it isn't."

So, in the experiments, the team accelerated tiny iron particles to meteoroid speeds and shot them at metal targets that simulated satellite surfaces. On some tungsten and aluminum used in satellites, they found plasmas triggering 3-microsecond electrical outbursts after an impact.

"But it really depends on the materials," Close says. Unfortunately, the plasmas seem to have a sweet tooth for solar cells and for materials found in the stabilizing gyroscopes of spacecraft, she says, "but we are still figuring this out." On the plus side, she adds, simply knowing the electronic effect is happening might point the way to better shields.

The threat to satellite computers comes not just from old bits of spacecraft, but also from atomic particles moving at nearly light-speed called cosmic rays, and from electric fields in the Earth's upper atmosphere energized by solar storms.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/columnist/vergano/story/2011-09-25/meteors-satellites/50531542/1

I think I understand your question better now; you mean the comets should be buggering up the electrics and whatnot on them; right?

Well, I still don't know. I suppose yes, if there in the right place at the right time, in conjunction to the Sun or something but I doubt there is any more tests run to see if this is the case, than there is run to see if there is any comet and CME interaction or to find out just how charged the average comet is relative to its plasma environment.

The plasma environment about the 26th September 2011 did seem a bit stirred up.

http://www.shetlink.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=188782#188782

also this

But then there were things like these

Ricardo Casal, Minister of Justice and Safety for Buenos Aires, acknowledged that "hypotheses now range from an explosion to something strange. Nothing is being discarded. We must analyze," noted the minister, underscoring that there was no explosion of the gas cylinders in the destroyed homes.

A local resident distributed a photo in which a red light can be seen against the early morning sky. "The mattress on which I slept jumped off the ground, the ceiling joists twisted and all of the windows in my home blew out. When I went out to the street, there was fire falling from above, setting fire to a post some 20 meters away," stated another resident of the 9 de Abril neighborhood.

"My daughter sleeps in the front room, and she told me that upon opening the window, since she smelled an odor like gunpowder, she saw fireballs dropping from the sky, and that's when she saw the explosion that struck my son-in-law in the leg," added the man.

Another female resident living some 200 meters away from the site, claims having heard "a whistling sound, and seconds later came the explosion that made everything shake. When I went outside to look, I saw fire descending from above, something blue. It wasn't the normal color of a regular fire, it was all blue fire."

Jorge Coghlan, director of the Santa Fe Astronomical Observatory, says "there are lightning bolts that manifests themselves in such a way." Faced with the hypothesis of a meteor strike, the expert explained that "meteors, upon entering the earth's atmosphere, begin disintegrating, creating a tube of radiation that breaks against the ground."

Some of the theories surrounding the unusual event in Argentina invoke "fragments of comet Elenin" as one of the possible answers to the mystery, owing to the fact that no impact crater has been found.

I could disregard the website but the statements make it clear that they had themselves a little Tunguska event and whoever the hell "Jorge Coghlan" is; he could just be on to something there.

Then of course there was comet Elenin mentioned there and its alignment maybe more than just a bit player in something being wrong with our plasma sheath that night

http://covertnews.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/september-26th-2011-it-approaches.html

I'd read this and that and seen the points made about its last Sun, Earth alignment being on the same day as the Japan Tsunami So I waited up for it. It had been discharging when it was way out in the solar system and had dropped to dark mode after a flare up when it met a CME (ahem) in August. This and the fact that it was inside our orbit this time; didn't have me waiting for the end day but I did kinda hope it had enough potential left for a good light show on the 26th September alignment.

I was not disappointed.

http://spaceweather.com/aurora/gallery_01sep11_page4.htm

like sitting under a giant celestial teepee with a weird swirly thing at the apex

http://www.shetlink.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=188782#188782

auroral footprint?

The hows, whens and whys that a comet and its effects on earth may play out is not totally clear to me, any more than how, when and why it may interact with our Sun but the cap fits in too many ways to ignore much longer.

Ah another quote/youtube post, they sure are great.

How about you just address this...

This whole comet-CME thing arose through folk viewing videos of comets being around during CMEs and concluded that there was a connection. It can be shown that there are no more CMEs happening around comets than expected by random chance and that these people simply picked and chose comet-CME videos while ignoring all other comet-no CME cases and CME-no comet cases. Their argument has no basis, at all. They essentially use utterly biased statistics ('it appears there is a connection, see vid1, vid2', etc...) to prove their argument.

If I show you 50 videos of a regular coin landing heads up, would you conclude that coins mostly land heads up? Or would you say 'oh hey wait a minute you've also got 50 videos of the coin landing tails up, nothing strange going on here'. That's what's happening with the comet-CME thing, except you believe that coins mostly land heads up.

Edit: I'm still interested on what you think about gravity being approximated locally by Newtons law of gravitation. I'm sure you're aware that if you think it's wrong, or that gravity pushes, you can say nothing about comets since we fit their orbits using good old Newton...

Edit2: "I'd read this and that and seen the points made about its last Sun, Earth alignment being on the same day as the Japan Tsunami"

How many degrees out does something have to be before it is not aligned.

Edit3: And I'm still interested to know what the dielectric is.