Gaddafi Dead

trooter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your sick. even if he was a monster he was a human being. when did you start enjoying snuff movies and male rape.

He lost his right to be human being! Long ago.

I would not have even buried him

I would have hung him in a gibbet outside there parliament building so the birds could peck at him And for all the world to see

thats fine if thats there law. however doing that to your prisioner makes you just as bad has he was. he should have been tried and the executed like sadam without the mocking.

however to want to watch a human being tortured and then killed rings serious warning bells. we claim he was a monster but we are happy that he was treated that way. we are either better than him or we are the same. are we going to be happy to see all his friends treated the same.

then we had better treat his kids and grandkids and the extended family after all they are not innocent. then you had better move onto his tribe as they gained by his dictatorship. and shortly your committing genocide.

We claim he was a monster.........

He is, was, and will always be remembered as a monster by all the people affected by his murderous reign. Fathers, mothers, grandparents, sons, daughters, friends etc etc etc. The guy murdered generations of families and why? Because he was a MONSTER.

......but we are happy that he was treated that way.

Obviously you are not but I am, I cannot speak for others.

.............are we going to be happy to see all his friends treated the same.

then we had better treat his kids and grandkids and the extended family after all they are not innocent. then you had better move onto his tribe as they gained by his dictatorship. and shortly your committing genocide.

No, I would not be happy if this was the case but this seems to be the argument rolled out when any of these vicious dictators meet their end.

At the end of the day I would have preferred him to stand trial, be found guilty then shot, hanged or given lethal injection but it didn't happen. He was caught by the very people he had persecuted, those who would have had relations murdered and tortured by him, did you really excpect him to make it out of that alive?!?!

As far as wanting to see the video, I'm curious, will I take pleasure in watching it, maybe :lol:

man killed on film man sexually abused by mob. my descprition stands. you wanting to watch it for pleasure make it what i said.

A snuff film is a motion picture genre that depicts the actual death or murder of a person or people, without the aid of special effects, for the express purpose of distribution and entertainment or financial exploitation

nobody is saying the guy did not deserve the death penality for what he and his co criminals did. however it should be done by the law. anything else is lawless and a crime itself. the murder of prisioners is a specific war crime. the murder of his son is a clearer cut example.

bynato's support we become party to the rebels acts.

nobody is saying the guy did not deserve the death penality for what he and his co criminals did.

That is not at all true. Quite a number of people continue to believe strongly that capital punishment is never appropriate, however heinous a crime may be.

My opinion on this topic is the man/beast had destroyed so many lives and caused so much torture and heartache that if he was to drop down dead of a heart attack everybody would still be happy but people will be happy knowing he suffered, it may even bring some relief to them. As far as I'm concerned the guy is dead now and I'm over the moon! One less beast to cause pain to others!