Anyone tried Diet Coke+Mentos?

^^I think a waxwork of any councillor taking up residence on my doorstep would be more than I could tolerate going past whenever I went out or in. I think unwelcome callers would be the lesser evil. :? :wink:

Where can I get one? I am being serious here, wanted one of those for as long as I can remember.

Are you looking for a plastic one or the real McCoy?

I'd no idea how much a real one would cost, but a Deluxe Skeleton Reproduction will set you back more than a grand.

OUCH!....OUCH!....OUCH!.... :shock:

I was hoping for the real deal, but even the fake is going to have to wait until I win the lottery.

Maybe I'd be best just donating my own skeleton when I go, to anyone who wants to scare of doorstep callers with it. At least I'd be getting revenge of sorts. :twisted:

Bizarrely, Fred MacCaulay has done a feature about it on Radio Scotland this morning too. They were claiming a 200m jet was possible.

Anyway, what i want to know is - what happens if you swallow a pint of diet coke and then swallow a whole mento? Any volunteers?

they become violently sick for about a min then burp for ages after. i did that a while back just to see what would happen

• 1 month later...