29 Cheyne Crescent

Dratsy

Should immigrants involved in breaking the law be deported  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should immigrants involved in breaking the law be deported

• yes
    • no

http://www.shetnews.co.uk/news/2681-men-deny-abduction-charge.html

Is this a council property? If so why are the folks living there not been evicted the law allows for antisocial types to be thrown out of any house whether it is council, private rent or even owner occupied, and for the number of times this address is in the crime reports surely it is high time this happened.

And before all the bleeding hearts start saying they have to live somewhere I would sugest somewhere in Eastern Europe would do just fine.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
http://www.shetnews.co.uk/news/2681-men-deny-abduction-charge.html

Is this a council property? If so why are the folks living there not been evicted the law allows for antisocial types to be thrown out of any house whether it is council, private rent or even owner occupied, and for the number of times this address is in the crime reports surely it is high time this happened.

And before all the bleeding hearts start saying they have to live somewhere I would sugest somewhere in Eastern Europe would do just fine.

Who's broke the law?

So is Sakchai next on your list? :?

if all the folks that signed the petition for Sakchai had donated a tenner to his victims then maybe the company would still be up and running and folks may have kept their jobs.

But that aside none of the folks at this address came here as young children so the comparison is hardly valid

i THOUGHT THERE WAS A CONCEPT OF INNOCENT UNTIL FOUND GUILTY. of all those charges you lay at the residents of that house are they any diffrent to the normal shetland criminal. if it was not ok to talk about serious criminal cases involving shetlanders like the one in brae then this must come under the same rules.

WHERE ARE THE MODS

I have just read the news article and it's simply unbelievable.

I have never read of such behaviour in Shetland before and it really makes you wonder what's going on within the circles of these people.

A few of the criminal incidents that some of these Polish and Latvian etc nationals have been involved in since the first of them started arriving here are drink driving, rape, assault, stabbing and now an allegation of violence and abduction.

Words simply fail me but it is yet another example of the true level that life in Shetland has sunk to.....

i THOUGHT THERE WAS A CONCEPT OF INNOCENT UNTIL FOUND GUILTY. of all those charges you lay at the residents of that house are they any diffrent to the normal shetland criminal. if it was not ok to talk about serious criminal cases involving shetlanders like the one in brae then this must come under the same rules.

WHERE ARE THE MODS

The past and present residents of this address have been found guilty of numerous crimes paul b the allegations of kidnapping are just the latest in a long line of offences attributed to someone living there.

The information is all in the public domain so no T&Cs have been breeched, so draw your head in.