Unblocking A Mobile Phone

RugyDavy

Nothing dodgy going on here, just a new phone upgrade that doesn't suit me and that I now can't exchange.

I'm looking to sell it on so looking for somewhere on the island that can unblock the phone so it is useable for any SIM and signal.

Its currently set for T-Mobile....I know, I know :x

BTW, Its a brand new HTC Wildfire S, charged up twice.

Hi Sheltieworker

They can be unlock online I think, I unlocked an orange HTC wildfire about a year ago.

How much do you want for the wildfire s ? maybe a nice treat for the missus.

Would prefer unlock if network provider will give up the codes ( sometime charge for this )

Regard's

Lee voe

oooh, ooh how much? take it it's got working "signal boost" UMA? child is now fed up with Vodaripoff.

Thanks for your interest.

I am told by T-Mobile that a signal boost can be sorted out. Hapy to help set that up before any potential sale.

Also, told that T-Mobile can unlock this for a small charge if thats an option to anyone. All negotiable.

Hi Sheltieworker

They can be unlock online I think, I unlocked an orange HTC wildfire about a year ago.

How much do you want for the wildfire s ? maybe a nice treat for the missus.

Would prefer unlock if network provider will give up the codes ( sometime charge for this )

Regard's

Lee voe

T-Mobile can unlock this for a small charge if thats an option to anyone. I'd be happy to help with if this as the account holder if thats required before hand over. All negotiable.

Didn't really expect such interest from the island, but happy to begin the process of looking into potential price for locked, unlocked, signal boost or no signal boost.

Open to offers in the meantime.

Thanks Lee, and the above applies to MJ too.

If you phone your network provider they can usually unlock i done that a few years back cost just under £20 each network probably have their own prices

Thanks to all for the advice and messages received, I've taken HN38's advice and arranged for unblocking through the network provider. At least its guaranteed which many of the online services are not.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If you phone your network provider they can usually unlock i done that a few years back

hi i got my nokia mobile unlocked to network from http://www.theunlockspot.com/ here they ask me the mobile

model country and the network name to which my mobile is locked .then the imei number of my mobile .

finally they send me the codes to unlock my mobile.

• 3 months later...

While I was working in Australia I wanted to put in a local sim, I asked the Auzzie vodafone to unlock my uk vodafone contract phone, they couldn't but they did tell me that it was illegal to have the phone locked to a contract and when I get home to go to a vodafone store and demand it unlocked.

Which I did in Aberdeen and they unlocked it without charge, as soon as I mentioned wanting to talk with the boss?..

I don't know the ins and outs of it but that worked for me..