The BBC

JustMe

single mums on benefits, maybe if they had been watching tv instead of opening their legs without using contraception they could afford the licence.

Why do you think we should feel sorry for someone who has put themselves in the position they are in. and why pray do you think we should be made to pay for their mistakes

this is a discusting thing to say. single mums should not be stereotyped. there are many reasons why someone may be a single parent!

single mums on benefits, maybe if they had been watching tv instead of opening their legs without using contraception they could afford the licence.

Why do you think we should feel sorry for someone who has put themselves in the position they are in. and why pray do you think we should be made to pay for their mistakes

I can only assume, that you have many issues to deal with in your life?

As for your post above, contemptible and an utter discgrace would be putting it mildly... :x

It was the thing in the 80's, to stereotype and victimise single parents, though I believe many are now male. If Dritsy did mean it then it seems the battle is still being fought between such out dated and operant conditioning from the similar UKGOV years a go, which still goes on, as now all benefit claimants could be criminals in light of the GOV ads. Many of these thoughts can be cultivated by peer pressure and from what I have seen here and elswhere, upbringing, where as folk will generally do and think similar things to their parents. The hope is that such pernicious thoughts and beliefs get watered down through the generations. There are too many battles on beliefs already.

Alas, Drutsy is able to believe these things.