18 Today.

Happy Birthday.

Where to on Friday night?

The Lodge? :wink:

The Legion? :wink:

Everywhere else? 8O

Have one on me, tell them to put it on my tab. I recall my 18th birthday - I got banned from the pub, when they found out that despite me coming in for the previous 6 months, I was celebrating my 18th birthday! :roll:

Banned for 6 months - but they let me in the next day, as they needed the money and they couldn't get into trouble now I was legal! :D

desperate sweaty guys on drugs. [generalisation]

Haven't you heard? Once you hit 18 it's compulsory to get sweaty and desperately hunt for girls whilst on drugs in posers!

It's the Shetland equivalent of what the Indians do when they send out young men into the desert alone. It's kinda like a coming-of-age thing, a rites of passage that all young Shetland men must complete, passed down from generation to generation…

Happy birthday dude :wink:

Yes I was. It was fantastic, the only thing that disappointed me was that he was only on stage for about 80 minutes in total. With the break in the middle it felt even shorter.

He seemed to be drunk during the first half (or at least acting it) and then sober in the second half which I thought was strange.

Oh, and I was sitting in the 3rd row. I got hit with some of his sweeties.

Yes I was. It was fantastic, the only thing that disappointed me was that he was only on stage for about 80 minutes in total. With the break in the middle it felt even shorter.

He seemed to be drunk during the first half (or at least acting it) and then sober in the second half which I thought was strange.

Oh, and I was sitting in the 3rd row. I got hit with some of his sweeties.

Crimson! I was on the top side bit. How'd you get front row tix?!!?!!?