3rd time lucky, what are you listening to now?

Medziotojas

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am listening Self Care by Mac Miller. It's my favorite song. When it was released I am very excited & I asked my father to bought me mac miller self-care shirt. I cant believe he left us too early. He was a great rapper and made an impact in the rap world in such a small time.

Edited by Fjool
removed the link to where to a shop selling the shirt

Recently I've been listening to Danny Wilson, a famous Dundonian singer who achieved International fame. His music is quite catchy, but there are some songs which just aren't as good. Either way, he's a worth a listen.

Jazzmattaz is also quite interesting, it's a combination between Hip Hop and Jazz. It's the type of music you'd hear in the background of a barber shop in Memphis, slow and catchy. I like to put it on in the background every now and again. There's four other volumes too if you like it.

Katsumi Horii Project - Ocean Drive is great, it introduced me to a lot of other Japanese Jazz and Fusion music. Some folks over in Tokyo recommended I check out some of the lesser-known Jazz albums since it works well for background music and I loved it. I have a big collection of music now, but sadly, due to copyright, they keep getting deleted off of YouTube. I'm trying to rebuild it back up but it will take a lot of time, and also it's impossible to have a complete definitive list of music as there will always be other catchy stuff you'll want to add on too. Noriki - Dream Cruise, Tatsuro Yamaturda - Ride on Time, Sunset Hills Hotel - Off Season are just some I like to listen to. 

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Enjoy

3 minutes ago, ReeseTheDundonian said:

Tatsuro Yamturda

I meant to say Tatsuro Yamaturda, he's the Michael Jackson of Japanese City Pop. He's brilliant, a lot of Japanese musicians are inspired by him. City Pop has blown up a lot in recent years because of a musician named Mariya Takeuchi and her song 'Plastic Love'. I don't know why that specific song suddenly became popular, but now it has 43 million views. I'll post links to them below:

Enjoy! :lol: