best place to buy potatoes

Grandma

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well bought a bag of new "ness" tatties Friday at the Coop and sorry to say the taste & quality are terrible.

I know what a good "ness" spud tastes like and these ones are rubbish.

Guess they want quantity, but it's the quality that really counts!

J.K.Mainlands by any chance? I've bought some of theirs, poor quality and a lot of them rotten in the middle what's that all about???!!!!

Sumburgh farm's tatties are great, they've got a Facebook page and they will deliver to your door. If I run out am in dire need then you can't go wrong with Rooster tatties fae Tesco.

Does anyone sells tatties up north by any chance?

We have a variety at Tagon Stores. We're just finishing some Spanish New Potatoes at the moment but we have some Premier, Kerr Pink and Roosters to come as well as some others from time to time. We can arrange 20kg sacks if required or any size bag from 1kg to 20kg with a bit of notice. Varieties change around once a month. 

We have a variety at Tagon Stores. We're just finishing some Spanish New Potatoes at the moment but we have some Premier, Kerr Pink and Roosters to come as well as some others from time to time. We can arrange 20kg sacks if required or any size bag from 1kg to 20kg with a bit of notice. Varieties change around once a month.

Sorry, i was meaning locally grown tatties from nort farms